Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I got smoked by a girl

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I got smoked by a girl
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rolling down 280 south going home in my cousin's 2003 z06 when I saw a 2007 z06 pulls up right next to me , we look at each other, when I see a girl driving it.The z06 was pretty bad we kept just messing around when she start's slowing down to 2nd gear she honks 3 times I start pulling going into 3rd going into 4th gear when I see her pulling fuckn hard she passing me up and smokes me fuck!!!! Cousin's z06 has borla exhaust and few bolts on

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its not surprising...The car has 100 more hp stock 4 stock...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude those new z06s are no joke ive raced one at sears point that was stock and the guy ran an 11.69 at 119. wish i had one

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was it a white ZO6?...There was a HOT lady with one in Pleasanton not too long ago...

Next time, buy a NOS kit and get her phone number...lol

[patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
1Fast92FiveOh
¯
Member # 7477

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Fast92FiveOh  Ford pictures for 1Fast92FiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That white 'Z06' isn't a real 'Z06' if it's the same one I think you're talking about. That chick wanted a white Z06 which they don't make in the c6 Vettes so they bought all of the Z06 parts and threw a maggie charger on it....but yea....she is good looking
Posts: 48 | From: Pleasanton, Ca | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Fast92FiveOh:
That white 'Z06' isn't a real 'Z06' if it's the same one I think you're talking about. That chick wanted a white Z06 which they don't make in the c6 Vettes so they bought all of the Z06 parts and threw a maggie charger on it....but yea....she is good looking

They do make white C6 ZO6s, ya ever seen the anniversary ones?...They have 2 dark red stripes on the fender...  -

But yeah, the white one I was talking about I've never seen and I think it's the one you're talking about(Good guys car show?)...My friend, who saw it, said it had a supercharger, he also said she had big "head lights" too... [Wink]

[ January 21, 2008, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: BlackNGold ]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town50:
dude those new z06s are no joke ive raced one at sears point that was stock and the guy ran an 11.69 at 119. wish i had one

Terrible driver there! They should trap 125-127. They are FAST!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NOt to mention the new Z06's weight less then the C5's

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That "anniversary" corvette is really a Ron Fellows edition. There close to 100k
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I once lost to a girl playing Street Fighter 2 at the arcade, I never was so turned on in my life! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She was hella hot, its was the Atomic Orange Metallic color, I was trying to get her number but she kept speeding, I guess she wanted me to follow her Dam lol [Wink]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I met the chick with the white "z06", i rolled to the track with her and the guy who bought it for her before they bought the hood. Thing looked scary with the huge chrome magnacharger stickin out.

Nice people, she is a decent driver too.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

it was an old rich guy that had one just to have one but thats still pretty dam good for a bone stock car

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

it was an old rich guy that had one just to have one but thats still pretty dam good for a bone stock car
I agree any car that has the potential to run 10's from the factory with just drag radial's get's My vote as a bad ass ride!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

SlowBird
¯
Member # 8106

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowBird  Ford pictures for SlowBird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think there was actually someone who ran a 10.9 on a STOCK z06 with STOCK run flat tires. I'll try and find the slips and link...

--------------------
96 TBird - PI Stuff

SlowBird
¯
Member # 8106

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowBird  Ford pictures for SlowBird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here you go...

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/05/10-second-stock-c6-corvette-z06-on-run-flats/

Obviously can't believe everything you read on the internet, but it's some food for thought and damned impressive it is indeed true...

--------------------
96 TBird - PI Stuff

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com