Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I knew it!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I knew it!!
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080118/ap_on_re_us/tiger_attacks
case closed... thank god

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
figures it was true...
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that tiger had it bad enough and was pushed to the limit. Im sorry the kid that was killed but the other 3 got what was coming to them & I'm pretty sure they would'nt have came out with the truth if they did'nt think they would have been caught.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sucks to be them, looks like they got what was coming to them [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See the scars on that dudes head [Eek!] LMFAO

EDIT: Appearently earlier this week both those guys were in court answering charges of public intoxication, resisting arrest, and battery on a police offices from a separate incedent.

[ January 18, 2008, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: 92stangLX ]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The zoo will still lose a wrongful death suit and will be liable, I am willing to bet. Because it comes into play what will it take to upset a tiger. What if a child licks its tongue at the tiger. Or a screaming baby upsets the tiger. Will it be okay for the tiger to jump the insufficient housing and shut the baby up, because the mother didnt move to a different location? Sad someone got killed but I dont think what these guys did is something out of the ordinary that doesnt happen to all zoos. People taunt animals all the time. Even at marine World people bang on the glass of the shark exhibit. Makes me wanna personally kick their ass but they do it. But what was out of the ordinary is the insufficient housing/cage. The will get hit hard for that.
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
Sucks to be them, looks like they got what was coming to them [Whoo Whooooo!]

+1

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
The zoo will still lose a wrongful death suit and will be liable, I am willing to bet. Because it comes into play what will it take to upset a tiger. What if a child licks its tongue at the tiger. Or a screaming baby upsets the tiger. Will it be okay for the tiger to jump the insufficient housing and shut the baby up, because the mother didnt move to a different location? Sad someone got killed but I dont think what these guys did is something out of the ordinary that doesnt happen to all zoos. People taunt animals all the time. Even at marine World people bang on the glass of the shark exhibit. Makes me wanna personally kick their ass but they do it. But what was out of the ordinary is the insufficient housing/cage. The will get hit hard for that.

so true. they will still sue and win. i belive that got what they should of got. no one even tries to take personal responsibility for any kind of actions nowadays. i'm waiting for the day when somebody breaks into my house and i shoot his/her ass up but don't kill them, and the sue me for every thing i got! or shit for that matter some bum stealing my cans from my back yard and my dog gets a hold of them... they will sue the shit out of me and then i'll be the bum! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

xcessive50
¯
Member # 2995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xcessive50  Ford pictures for xcessive50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
talk about a lesson in humility. they were showing off all drunk and sh*t thinking they were cool.
Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is wrong with this picture:
quote:
Paul Dhaliwal, 19,Carlos Sousa Jr., 17. Toxicology results for Dhaliwal showed that his blood alcohol level was 0.16 — twice the legal limit for driving, according to the affidavit. His 24-year-old brother, Kulbir, and Sousa also had alcohol in their blood but within the legal limit
I'm sorry, but how can there be a "legal" limit for someone under 21 years of age? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
For the comments about the enclosure not being built properly, there is no code for a tiger enclosure that has been mentioned, there is a "recommended" height for the wall. How long has the zoo been there & had tigers? Has this happened before at this zoo? I think the tiger was able to leap the wall due to the Balco scandal. I think they need to subpoena & question Barry Bonds.

Lems

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The zoo will pay out the ass because no matter what the tiger shouldnt have been able to get out.

I dont agree with it all but the one who died, got what they deserved.

You fuck with a savage and get served, your bad.

I bet they shit a fuckin TWINKIE when this happened:

"When they got down they heard a noise in the bushes, and the tiger was jumping out of the bushes on him (Paul Dhaliwal),"

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
The zoo will pay out the ass because no matter what the tiger shouldnt have been able to get out.

"When they got down they heard a noise in the bushes, and the tiger was jumping out of the bushes on him (Paul Dhaliwal),"

must have been something like this!!!
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also i think its a good thing the driver didnt make it back to the car and onto the freeway. Not saying he should have died, but who says they werent gonna go back to the car and smoke, take more shots and endanger MANY OTHER peoples lives

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:

Holy fuckin shit!!!!!!!!!!

man that thing can leap!!!

Fuck that, Im cool...

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Holy fuckin shit!!!!!!!!!!

man that thing can leap!!!

Fuck that, Im cool...

man you see the way that tiger lifted his front legs!! i bet he can carry those things threw the 60ft mark! [Eek!]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]i'm waiting for the day when somebody breaks into my house and i shoot his/her ass up but don't kill them, and the sue me for every thing i got! or shit for that matter some bum stealing my cans from my back yard and my dog gets a hold of them... they will sue the shit out of me and then i'll be the bum! [patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Already has happened.

[ January 19, 2008, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
RioredGT
¯
Member # 2300

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RioredGT  Ford pictures for RioredGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]
I watched the full video of attack and the guy on the elephant lost three fingers from this

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com