Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Here you go CUMMINS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Here you go CUMMINS
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
John Paul sent this to me, I thought I would share.

She is your future wife.

Really, really hot and drives a 9 second supra, looking for 8s.

Her myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/supragrl93

Vid of her running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDNdu6DP1I

Let me know when the wedding invitations are gonna be sent out........

Oh and I guess since John Paul found her, he will be your best man??

LOL

Dan

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Dan I met her a few years ago in Houston, Texas and she was HOT. Really nice girl too. She was going out with a dude name Wes that was affiliated with Titan. Back then I only benched 140 lbs so I don't think she was too interested in me but she was cool to talk to and very friendly. Her boyfriend was a lil wimpy dude like me but he had a lot of money. I'll probably see her again at a future supra meat. Have JP beat up her current boyfriend and I'll take care of her!!!

Oh and on a side note, that track is REALLY fast both et and trap. She would not run anywhere close to those times at tracks over here. I'm not trying to discredit her but I just don't want people thinking supras run 9's that easy because they don't, especially 6 speeds granny shifting and lifting in and out of the throttle several times. Ya see, the domestic people are gonna see her vids then say to my fellow supra peeps to do the same. I can hear the domestics peeps saying, "Why can't you run 9s I seen a girl do it in a 6 speed with slow ass shifting and lots of throttle pedaling." But they can't say it to me!!! haahhahhahha

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, just so you know.

I'd eat two miles of her shit, just to stare at her asshole.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This girl and Howdy Doody?

-

-

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Well, just so you know.

I'd eat two miles of her shit, just to stare at her asshole.

Absolutely fantastic!
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
This girl and Howdy Doody?

-

-

LOL
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
850 Turb0
¯
Member # 6478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 850 Turb0  Ford pictures for 850 Turb0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, that sucks that her stalker position has already been filled.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34989549&albumID=5199&imageID=12408460

--------------------
It's just cheese.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com