Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My Car STOLEN/CAR CHASE! Read this!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: My Car STOLEN/CAR CHASE! Read this!
06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok so here it goes... I guess what happened is some car was "doing mach 5 down east ave" starting doing donuts, then went by a cop in a church parking lot flying, the cop chased them. The cop said that they were doing in excess of his speed which was 120mph in a residential zone, nearly lost it by a stop sign and kept going... So they ended up finding my 03 Cobra where it was parked assumed the car in the chase was mine and so on and so forth... So my mother called me at 4AM (cause the car is in her name) to ask me what the hell was going on because the police just called her. So the cops think that my car was at Flextout, someone stole it from there, went "joyriding," outran them and dropped the car off back where it was stolen from. Oh and this is with NO damage of any kind and without them having the keys... Yeah sounds pretty fucking retarded to me... So the cops show up at Flextout, and call the owner a liar and harass him for nothing! These cops are fucking dumb! Most of you know how mustangs are in the rain, their is no way I could outrun them in the rain or go over 100mph! If I would have went this fast with the drag radials in the rain I would have wrecked! Fucking morons! The cops told the shop owner no crime was committed (I don't know how this is possible) but they just wanted to know "who the jackass is that drove this car like a jackass was" I know their is legally nothing they can do about it but guaranteed EVERY TIME I see a cop in Chico I will be getting pulled over and harassed... So now I'm totally fucked...

No offense meant towards any officers that are on this board or any others that were not involved in this situation. I have never had ANY problems with the cops here until now, and now I never want to drive my car again!

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow that sucks

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cops bad for not catching the guy, they should have takin him to jail instead of harassing you. i think they just got butthurt about the situation

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86BackInBlack:
cops bad for not catching the guy, they should have takin him to jail instead of harassing you. i think they just got butthurt about the situation

Yeah, and if I was the cop I would be pissed too but it just sucks because now no matter what I do I will get harassed and will NEVER get out of a ticket again.

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold

1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86BackInBlack:

Agree!

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am confused, they stole your car went joy riding and then returned it to where they stole it?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would sure love to see the place on east ave were you can hit 120 mph lol. Or for that matter spin doughnuts without hitting cars.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well if you dont want to drive it anymore, u can give it to me, lol

--------------------
back at it!!

Posts: 1375 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
i am confused, they stole your car went joy riding and then returned it to where they stole it?

Thats what the cops think happened, they think someone stole the car from the shop it was at, and returned it when they were done running from them... How dumb can they get?

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
I would sure love to see the place on east ave were you can hit 120 mph lol. Or for that matter spin doughnuts without hitting cars.

Yeah no shit!

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn man, crazy stuff. ive never been even pulled over in my 4+ years up here :knockonwood:

what shop were you at?

[ January 11, 2008, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: spegull03 ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 06Xrunner:
quote:

Thats what the cops think happened, they think someone stole the car from the shop it was at, and returned it when they were done running from them... How dumb can they get?

quote:

Yeah no shit!

so is there anymore miles on your car than there were before you left it at this place?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 06Xrunner:
quote:

quote:

Yeah no shit!

so is there anymore miles on your car than there were before you left it at this place?
c'mon you can't be that thick headed, the cops obviously couldn't catch the real car so they assumed his mustang was the one in the chase. No offense but I know more than a few cops and they are always on the side of the cop, whether they know the situation or not. It makes it hard to talk to them anymore at parties and events because they never get out of super cop mode. Their still the same people that drink and drive home from the bars with me at times but don't see any wrong in their actions.
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com