Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 5 lugg?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 5 lugg?
bigscoop50
¯
Member # 7618

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigscoop50  Ford pictures for bigscoop50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what rotors do I use to do a 5 lugg convertion with out sn95 front. svo? what year lincon?

--------------------
my 5.0 is In Progress

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think i used 89 mark 7 lincoln rotors

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wrong section try tech.. and why do people keep useing the lincoln rotors knowing they can't use any center caps? for 90 bucks you can buy crossed drilled and sloted rotors to convert to a 5lug. they fit your stock spindle/brakes and can use any center cap. [patriot]

edit: 88 + 26 my bad forgot shipping. [Big Grin]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-to-93-Mustang-5-0L-Brake-Rotor-Pads-2-Rotors_W0QQitemZ190188934159QQihZ009QQcategoryZ33564QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[ January 08, 2008, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
¯
Member # 7702

posted January 08, 2008 12:22 PM
warhorse58gt
wrong section try tech.. and why do people keep useing the lincoln rotors knowing they can't use any center caps? for 90 bucks you can buy crossed drilled and sloted rotors to convert to a 5lug. they fit your stock spindle/brakes and can use any center cap.

edit: 88 + 26 my bad forgot shipping.

because there available at every junk yard and cheap.that overpriced crap in the link looks just like a lincoln setup

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

bigscoop50
¯
Member # 7618

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigscoop50  Ford pictures for bigscoop50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
wrong section try tech.. and why do people keep useing the lincoln rotors knowing they can't use any center caps? for 90 bucks you can buy crossed drilled and sloted rotors to convert to a 5lug. they fit your stock spindle/brakes and can use any center cap. [patriot]

edit: 88 + 26 my bad forgot shipping. [Big Grin]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-to-93-Mustang-5-0L-Brake-Rotor-Pads-2-Rotors_W0QQitemZ190188934159QQihZ009QQcategoryZ33564QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i posted here because more people repley here more than tech bt thnks for the 411
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91fox:
¯
Member # 7702

posted January 08, 2008 12:22 PM
warhorse58gt
wrong section try tech.. and why do people keep useing the lincoln rotors knowing they can't use any center caps? for 90 bucks you can buy crossed drilled and sloted rotors to convert to a 5lug. they fit your stock spindle/brakes and can use any center cap.

edit: 88 + 26 my bad forgot shipping.

because there available at every junk yard and cheap.that overpriced crap in the link looks just like a lincoln setup

gee i guess if you want to pay 25-30 bucks each for used rotors that won't fit with your center caps go ahead. and sorry i didn't put the brembo rotors in the link instead. they are $169

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is all the info you will need to know about 5 lug conversion shit

www.sn95brakes.com

Your choice of wheels will be limited with the Lincon setup.

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com