Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Had a little photo shoot today.......

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Had a little photo shoot today.......
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and EPIKMACH went out with his camera and took some shots....cruised with a couple other stangs on our way back from the track....

which one for the calender....??

[patriot]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ January 02, 2008, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: RED@7kVERT *8850GT* ]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They look grainy to me. Can you make them a little smaller? May make them sharper.

I guarantee Epik will be in the calendar with one of the water shots previously posted.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow! those are big! ill resize....

and a lil grainy...its a 6 mgpx camera

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
none, because they are out of focus and dark
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

well if you notice its dusk out....and the camera is a point and shoot. i also went through and auto corrected all the pics....britness, contrast, color, ect.

sooo....................????

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
6th picture down is the best out of those, imo, because many are too dark for a calendar and you want the car centered like it is in that picture. I'd take a re-shoot an hour earlier in the day and go for some nice background if possible [patriot]

[ January 02, 2008, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like number 6

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet pics!! looks like a fun time.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like #4. not sure if its a calendar shot though, cuz like everybody else has said, its dark. but i still think its a nice picture, maybe poster, but not calendar.
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
wow! those are big! ill resize....

and a lil grainy...its a 6 mgpx camera

MP does not matter in the grainy world. You are trying to shoot in low light and the camera automatically bumps the ISO (sensitivity to light) to try and expose the picture properly. Higher ISO = higher noise. The first couple are way too dark as the camera is exposing the background scenery and not the car.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try taking pictures in the late afternoon where the sun is still bright but not harsh. Since you can't control the lighting and your car is really dark it won't show well during the conditions you tried to shoot in.
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
5th,6th,or 7th from the bottom up...i kinda like how its a lil dark and shows the sky in the back ground

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com