Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » End of Watch

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: End of Watch
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I attended the funeral and procession for downed Detective Vu Nguyen. It was very somber and unique experience. I managed to take a few pictures and I am in the process of making a video

-

-

-

-

-

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I put together a video, it is pretty raw. However, you get the point. It is about 7 minutes long.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpwxpdsYKsI

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

DP [patriot]

[ December 28, 2007, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Being second on scene of a home invasion and not knowing if the subjects are still inside is bad enough.

Now imagine looking down to the ground and seeing FN57 teflon coated armor piercing rounds on the ground of the house your about to go inside to really gets you thinking.

You know what I was thinking of...."man it's freaking cold I should have brought my jacket"...you just live by a different creed.

RIP [patriot]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man that is sad.

Very good of you to put together that video. Much respect.

Society today is breeding this type of cowardly criminal. They want to be thugs and do the crime, but they are cowardly and dont want to do the time. The way they go about things is cowardly.

I dont want to turn this into a debate thread, so Ill stop.

RIP

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
9Roush8
¯
Member # 2472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9Roush8  Ford pictures for 9Roush8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP to another fallen brother, I just attended the slain deputy in Tulare county last week with my department and it was terrible, I wish I could of went this one as well.
FOSTANG:
I know exactly what your talking about, I've been to some pretty crazy calls, but I think of some weird things when I get there, not "I hope I don't get shot"

--------------------
2001 SVT Lightning
Belltech 3/4, 22" rims, slotted rotors, magnaflow high flow mids, bassani catback, JLT CAI

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com