Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone want Pleasanton Boat show tix?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone want Pleasanton Boat show tix?
01droptop
¯
Member # 2900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01droptop  Ford pictures for 01droptop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So like I'm sure everyone knows by now... I sell boats. But, I just wanted to let ya know I have about 150 boat show tickets to hand out. So if you and/or your friends are interested in partaking in the festivities, just let me know. You'll have to come pick them up from me here in Santa Clara near APEX, so keep that in mind. They're free tickets for the weekdays and you might need to still pay for parking. [Big Grin]

Oh and the show is running from Jan 4th-13th.

[ December 20, 2007, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: 01droptop ]

--------------------
Went from Subaru, to Honda, to Mach1, to Honda, to 300ZX, to Mustang GT. Am I confused?
If you're looking for a new boat... I work for a dealer :)

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what shop do you work at? I'd like some free tickets.

do you guys have a pro shop?

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
01droptop
¯
Member # 2900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01droptop  Ford pictures for 01droptop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I work for the Olympic Boat Centers in Santa Clara. [Big Grin] It's Bayliner, Maxum, Supreme, Trophy and Meridian Yachts... lol lots of different boats. As far as a pro shop... what are you looking for? My bosses don't really order anything really exciting normally. [Roll Eyes]

[ December 21, 2007, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: 01droptop ]

--------------------
Went from Subaru, to Honda, to Mach1, to Honda, to 300ZX, to Mustang GT. Am I confused?

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im looking for a new slingshot set up.

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
01droptop
¯
Member # 2900

Nope... none of those... We don't have much of a pro shop. It's more of a spare parts and oil and crap shop. lol [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com