Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sacramento Sheriff Deputy killed (R.I.P.)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sacramento Sheriff Deputy killed (R.I.P.)
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A Sacramento County gang unit detective died Wednesday afternoon after he was shot in the neck, Sheriff John McGinness said. The sheriff declined to immediately identify the detective until family members could be notified. More than 100 officers were searching an area in south Sacramento for the man believed to have shot the officer.
The plainclothes detective was doing a routine check at about 2 p.m. near the 6100 block of 37th Street, not far from the Campbell's Soup plant, police said. When a man at a house occupied by known gang members saw the detective, he ran and jumped over a fence. The detective chased him over the fence, and his partner said he heard a gunshot. The partner said he found the injured detective in the back yard of a home, with a gunshot wound to the neck. The 37-year-old detective, who was not immediately identified, was taken to UC Davis Medical Center for surgery. He was in critical condition. A sheriff's department spokesman said the detective was a 10-year veteran of the force, with three years on the gang unit. Police are looking for a dark-complected Asian man, possibly in his early 20s, with a thin build and wearing a puffy green camouflage jacket. The gang unit detectives said they didn't know the man, who may be holed up in a house in the area. Police set up a perimeter over an area about 1½ miles long by a half-mile wide. Two nearby schools remain on lockdown -- Maple Elementary and Ethel Phillips Elementary
http://www.kcra.com/news/14892631/detail.html

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pussies need guns cause theyre afraid to get theyre ass kicked once in a while.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
9Roush8
¯
Member # 2472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9Roush8  Ford pictures for 9Roush8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP my fellow brother..... My prayers go out to his family and friends.

--------------------
2001 SVT Lightning
Belltech 3/4, 22" rims, slotted rotors, magnaflow high flow mids, bassani catback, JLT CAI

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P. [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got the news early that we lost one of our family. I am sad and very angered at what took place today.
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
rip thanks to all, who work hard out there for all of us, [patriot]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP, i hope they catch the shooter!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

0Cobra3
¯
Member # 2901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0Cobra3  Ford pictures for 0Cobra3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P. My family will pray for yours. God Bless.

--------------------
It'll be fine....just run it.

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ December 20, 2007, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: slidewayz94 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man RIP...kinda sent a little jolt through me. Because a good friend of mine that is Sac PD works that area. But he is not a detective.
Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
RIP, i hope they catch the shooter!

89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P.

They caught a 16-year old today.....sucks they found him alive 'cause now our tax dollars get to pay for the rest of his existance in the system....

http://www.kcra.com/news/14897766/detail.html

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Pussies need guns cause theyre afraid to get theyre ass kicked once in a while.

that's what im saying only pussies carry guns.Death is a sin and if you can't fight your a pussy.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard they took that turd into custody too. I wish the r/o's could have shot and killed that turd. It's the only JUSTICE that Deputy, his family/friends and other law enforcement ofc's will ever have. RIP for his sacrifice,thanks bro. [patriot]
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think this says it best....dedicated to a great guy, and a mentor of a cop......Detective Nguyen, EOW 12-19-2007.

"The Final Inspection"

The Deputy stood and faced his God, Which must always come to pass. He hoped his shoes were shining. Just as brightly as his brass. "Step forward now, Deputy, how shall I deal with you? Have you always turned the other cheek? To My church have you been true?" The Deputy squared his shoulders and said, "No, Lord, I guess I ain't, Because those of us who carry badges can't always be a saint. I've had to work most Sundays, and at times my talk was rough, and sometimes I've been violent, Because the streets are awfully tough. But I never took a penny, That wasn't mine to keep.... Though I worked a lot of overtime, When the bills got just too steep. And I never passed a cry for help, Though at times I shook with fear. And sometimes, God forgive me, I've wept unmanly tears. I know I don't deserve a place Among the people here. They never wanted me around Except to calm their fear. If you've a place for me here, Lord, It needn't be so grand. I never expected or had too much, But if you don't.....I'll understand. There was silence all around the throne Where the saints had often trod. As the Deputy waited quietly, For the judgment of his God. "Step forward now, Deputy, You've borne your burdens well. Come walk a beat on Heaven's streets, You've done your time in hell."

-Author Unknown

[ December 21, 2007, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: slidewayz94 ]

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
last night was very difficult. I did not sleep when I found out this piece of shit was in custody.
MAXPSI
¯
Member # 8093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAXPSI  Ford pictures for MAXPSI    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
While "On the Job" I have lost a few friends. My room mate was shot and killed in Modesto a few years ago and other Deputies that I knew from the job have been shot and or killed. Det. Nuguyen was a great gang detective. He will sorely be missed. Some people wonder why Cops are so fucked up in their personal lives. Constantly dealing with the stresses of the job and the occasional loss of a loved one is a very severe event. It happens regularly to us and we shrug it off as part of the job.

RIP brother, you will be missed by all.

A fellow brother.

--------------------
quote:
Just your average turbo'd Mustang 530 rwhp 550 rwtq

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope justice will be served on that useless tool they have in custody! RIP to the fallen officer & prayer's go out for Him and His family [Frown] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com