Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GO WARRIORS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GO WARRIORS
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Baron davis is the man.He stole the spotlight off of kobe and made some incredible shots lookiong like mj.Snapped 9 game losing streak against lakers.Watching it on tv it looked like the arena was going to explode.Their 13-4 since the 0-6 start GO WARRIORS.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stephen Jackson is the glue to the team.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Classic how he was blowing kisses with his three fingers after that SHOT!!!

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was at Oracle and that shit was hype as fuck! [worship] [worship] [worship]
Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :
jr5.0
¯
Member # 399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jr5.0  Ford pictures for jr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was at the game. best game of the year so far
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WHEN THEY GOT JACKSON, BUT HE IS THE LINK THAT MAKES THE TEAM REALLY GOOD! bUT bARON IS THE MAN ON THE TEAM AND TOP POINT GAURDS IN THE NBA BEHIND ONLY sTEVIE nASH IMO..
I CAN SEE THEM GETTING ALL THE WAY UP TO THE 4 SPOT AND IF WE CAN GET HOME COURT IN THE FIRST ROUND THEIR OPPOSITION IS GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE!

[ December 17, 2007, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: mr mach ef ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
Baron davis is the man.He stole the spotlight off of kobe and made some incredible shots lookiong like mj.Snapped 9 game losing streak against lakers.Watching it on tv it looked like the arena was going to explode.Their 13-4 since the 0-6 start GO WARRIORS.

and follow that with his worst performance the next game...

go lakers

Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
95gts
¯
Member # 8052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gts  Ford pictures for 95gts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go Warriors!

--------------------
supercharged 1995 gts, 2015 gt

Posts: 16 | From: pittsburg, ca | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com