Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » to all our fallen comrades

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: to all our fallen comrades
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown] rip. This time of year is most hard for thier close friends and family.
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep very nice of you to think of them and how there feeling a lot of people get very selfish and me me this time of year [patriot]

[patriot] to everyone who has passed this year and all the years before

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
J dub do I know you?? I saw the r.i.p. Miles.....
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:

Can't say we've met before, no. I'm in Fremont though so it is a possibility. I'v met Miles a long time ago on a few occasions and know people that have knewn him well.
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:

Can't say we've met before, no. I'm in Fremont though so it is a possibility. I'v met Miles a long time ago on a few occasions and know people that have knewn him well.
cool my name's Justin, I used to have a project car on 98.cobra.com it was an 01 gt Miles talked me into. I went to school with him and worked at mercedes with him too. Really miss that guy.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I'm sorry for your loss man. I have had two really close friends pass away, they were in their mid 20's at the time and in their prime. It's never something one wants to think about but its nice to remember all the good times with them.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I'm sorry for your loss man. I have had two really close friends pass away, they were in their mid 20's at the time and in their prime. It's never something one wants to think about but its nice to remember all the good times with them.

didnt notice ur icon til now, yea that was hard. I remem having the RIP stickers made up with Todd from the Sik crew back then. Funeral was tough. [Frown] Was good seeing his car on the road a while back. [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Yeah I ran into Nick driving it a few times when he wasn't in his TT. I hope it stays in the fam but if it's ever for sale you can bet I'll be on it.
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can tell you that car isn't leaving Nick's hands. It's crazy that 5 years has passed so quickly! RIP buddy! I for the life of me can't find the pix of us snowboarding before he died. Def was an experience! [Wink]

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com