Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WTF UFC 79 Hughes and ST. PIERRE? What happened to SERA? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTF UFC 79 Hughes and ST. PIERRE? What happened to SERA?
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What the fuck happened? Sera has been talking so much shit now they change the fight card? THAT SUCKS

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
serra injured his back and its still unknown on when he'll be returning so they had to do the popular interim title bs like what they're doing with sherk. anyways, i think the gsp and hughes III will be more exciting than serra.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah but i want to see Sera get the crap Kicked out of him

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
What the fuck happened? Sera has been talking so much shit now they change the fight card? THAT SUCKS

sera probably pussed out, just like you did with your twin turbo build that you sent off to the pretty boy paint shop. he is afraid to step UP SON!!

lol

j/k

I know you cant wait to hit the wall after your car gets out of the pretty boy paint shop.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Yeah thats my line dude i have been saying i was going tohit the wall you cant take that away. But i will swing on my own nuts for a minute it will be sweet LOL. 9 months and counting

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 444_C.I.D.  Ford pictures for 444_C.I.D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yeah but i want to see Sera get the crap Kicked out of him

+1
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
serra has a back injury. and belive me i can't wait tell he smashes smug ass hughes face. but i get to see gsp smash him again. then serra can kick the shit out of gsp again so every 1 won't cry it was a fluke. here is the link.
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=8808

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea what was that shit with the bible...forcing them to read it and shit??? I mean I have no problem with him passing them out and asking them to read the chapter or whatever but if someone say nah...that is what he is about, doesn't want to, the fuck off bitch don't make them. That was ultra gay to me.

Sera all the way

[ December 03, 2007, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Yea what was that shit with the bible...forcing them to read it and shit??? I mean I have no problem with him passing them out and asking them to read the chapter or whatever but if someone say nah...that is what he is about, doesn't want to, the fuck off bitch don't make them. That was ultra gay to me.

Sera all the way

0h and my money is on Peirre. Huges is all ground bs. But Peirre isn't bad on the ground either. Huges I rarely see throw a decent punch and all he has been teaching his bitches is ground game. Peirre will fuck him off ( I HOPE )

[ December 03, 2007, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Sera all the way

Dude the bible shit was gay and I dont even really like hughes but I cant stand that LOP sera. Dude that guy is a joke wait and see. I cant stand his big ass mouth and how he has something negative to say about everyone that is a proven performer.

Dude is going to be gargling on his teeth...guaranteed.

--------------------

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Sera all the way

0h and my money is on Peirre. Huges is all ground bs. But Peirre isn't bad on the ground either. Huges I rarely see throw a decent punch and all he has been teaching his bitches is ground game. Peirre will fuck him off ( I HOPE )
I'll take that bet...

Hopefully Hughes learned from the last time he fought GSP, he's taking straight to the ground and not trying to stand with GSP this time...If he doesn't I think he'll get his ass kicked by GSP...

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When did Serra hurt his back? Last commercial i saw it said Serra and Hughs.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:

bout a week or so ago.. i know they still are running that fight commercial. cheap bastrads.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

bout a week or so ago.. i know they still are running that fight commercial. cheap bastrads.
wow ok. That sucks he hurt his back. i want to see him kick Hughs ass.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

He would not have kicked hughes ASS. IT would not happen

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

So It looks like they took the belt from Sera because he could not fight so winner from Hughes and GSP will get the title the Sera gets the next fight to try and get it back

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
So It looks like they took the belt from Sera because he could not fight so winner from Hughes and GSP will get the title the Sera gets the next fight to try and get it back

which he wont and why? because he is the least talented MMA fighter I have ever seen. the only talent he has is giving good head, which is why he actually made it to where he is today. Has to be the only explanation.

yeah, hughes is gay as hell for making people read the bible but at least he has some wrestling skills.

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

which he wont and why? because he is the least talented MMA fighter I have ever seen. the only talent he has is giving good head, which is why he actually made it to where he is today. Has to be the only explanation.

yeah, hughes is gay as hell for making people read the bible but at least he has some wrestling skills.

lol i love it when couch black belts talk tuff. lol bjj black belt has no talent? [Roll Eyes] Pan Am Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gold Medalist - 1999, Worlds Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champion - 1999, Abu Dhabi Qualifier Winner - 2000, Runner up Abu Dhabi Championships – 2001, TUF4 Welterweight Winner. [worship] haha funny he had a nuff talent to win the belt. and no they didn't take serra's belt. he is still the champ. they are fighting for intrem belt in case serra can't fight for another year. that way the belt won't be out of play that long. there doing the same thing in 155lbs becuase of the sheirk roids deal. soon as serra can fight he will fight who ever the intrem champ is at the time.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Serras a good fighter.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Serras a good fighter.

Serra is a meat head New Yorker with decent BJJ skill and lots of luck on his side. His KO over GSP was pure luck.

GSP will beat Hughes again and will go on to beat Serra as well. GSP is the future of WW MMA fighters.

Serra herniated a lumbar disc during training for his fight against Hughes. He was training with Drago apparently when it happened.

Also Sherk from what I've been told will have his title stripped this coming week. This was also reported on Yahoo Sports on Friday.

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:
Serras a good fighter.

Serra is a meat head New Yorker with decent BJJ skill and lots of luck on his side. His KO over GSP was pure luck.

GSP will beat Hughes again and will go on to beat Serra as well. GSP is the future of WW MMA fighters.

Serra herniated a lumbar disc during training for his fight against Hughes. He was training with Drago apparently when it happened.

Also Sherk from what I've been told will have his title stripped this coming week. This was also reported on Yahoo Sports on Friday.

haha decent bjj? Pan Am Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gold Medalist - 1999, Worlds Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champion - 1999, Abu Dhabi Qualifier Winner - 2000, Runner up Abu Dhabi Championships – 2001. again if thats decent i wonder what good is? now when he beats gsp again will it still be luck? i'll give you he's voice is painfully to hear. As for sherk i hope they strip his title! [patriot] he cheated and needs to be striped of it.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

lol i love it when couch black belts talk tuff. lol bjj black belt has no talent? [Roll Eyes] Pan Am Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gold Medalist - 1999, Worlds Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champion - 1999, Abu Dhabi Qualifier Winner - 2000, Runner up Abu Dhabi Championships – 2001, TUF4 Welterweight Winner. [worship] haha funny he had a nuff talent to win the belt. and no they didn't take serra's belt. he is still the champ. they are fighting for intrem belt in case serra can't fight for another year. that way the belt won't be out of play that long. there doing the same thing in 155lbs becuase of the sheirk roids deal. soon as serra can fight he will fight who ever the intrem champ is at the time.
Dude have you evern seen me in person? I am 6ft4 and 330lbs. Ill be the first to admit that I am DEFINITELY a couch black belt. Id get WORKED on the mat, just like Serra does. If you arent a couch black belt, then more power to you because I was at Gracies in pleasant hill for about 2 months when Terrel was still there and let me tell you it is a very tough sport and very brutal. So much that I lasted only 2 months before saying see ya.

Those that know me personally know that I kick boxed myself for 12 years and I have seen some talented people.

But now I am just the average middle aged, married with kids overweight couch black belt.

I dont really want to get into a battle about me or you I want to stick to the topic, Serra.

As far as Serra goes I see that he has some accomplishments, now that you point them out. So to say he is untalented would be an understatement and I retract my statement in regards to his talent.

To say that he puts on lack luster fights and portraits quite an asshole to the public, would be the truth as I see it.

--------------------

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Look at the FACTS Sera was in the Ultimate Fighter as a TRAINEE so he must not have done something right if he had to go back to square one. I do think when he beat GSP it was a FLUKE the only reason he had that shot was beacuse of the Ultimate fighter. And i think that was Bullshit. Look at forest Griffin he has been all over and no title fight.

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:
Serras a good fighter.

haha decent bjj? Pan Am Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gold Medalist - 1999, Worlds Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champion - 1999, Abu Dhabi Qualifier Winner - 2000, Runner up Abu Dhabi Championships – 2001. again if thats decent i wonder what good is? now when he beats gsp again will it still be luck? i'll give you he's voice is painfully to hear. As for sherk i hope they strip his title! [patriot] he cheated and needs to be striped of it.
Being a black belt in BJJ is one thing but to employ BJJ tactics within an MMA match takes more than just a belt to do so. It's about being comfortable and being confident.

There are guys with less BJJ experience under their belts that would roll Serra into a pretzel. Hell guys not even in the WW division would tear Serra's ass up. Nick and Nate Diaz's BJJ is some of the finest in the game. Babalu's, Nogueira's and Franca's BJJ is what I would call great.

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Look at the FACTS Sera was in the Ultimate Fighter as a TRAINEE so he must not have done something right if he had to go back to square one. I do think when he beat GSP it was a FLUKE the only reason he had that shot was beacuse of the Ultimate fighter. And i think that was Bullshit. Look at forest Griffin he has been all over and no title fight.

did you watch that season? it was the come back year. meaning for what ever reason they where asked to come back to the ufc. and of his 4 losses in the ufc he was only stopped 1 time.
b.j. penn, karyo parisyan, and din thomas none of them could stop him or get him to tap. as for forest griffin he has a title fight line up! he and rampage are the next coaches on tuf7.

as for the couch black belt statement, it was just a blanket statement. i did bjj for 4 years so i tend to get anal when skilled bjj guys get dawged out. but i'm lazy couch brown belt now [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com