Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HOW BOUT THEM .............. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: HOW BOUT THEM ..............
94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cowboys!!............Yea yea yea let the hatin begin 8-1 and no signs of slowing down, we torched the Giants today. We made a statement today we are the best in the NFC. [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wicked02gt  Ford pictures for wicked02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont matter patriots are taking it all
Posts: 246 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't matter. The Cowboys post season is like the Raiders regular season, always.

CHOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Always?...... [BS flag]
How many Super Bowl wins do they have?
You know what happend last time they where 8-1?

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tinner:
Always?...... [BS flag]

LMFAO, it's as easy as putting a snap down, WHOOPS!

--------------------

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by Tinner:
Always?...... [BS flag]

LMFAO, it's as easy as putting a snap down, WHOOPS!
LOL...yea that sucked,hopefully this year we will not need a last minute Field goal to win.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wicked02gt  Ford pictures for wicked02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea they wont need a fg cuz the patriots will be up big again like when they played earlier this season
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

[Roll Eyes]
We were talking about choking early in the playoffs , if they lost to the Pats again that would mean that they did not lose any playoff games.
But you made your point , yes the Pats are a better team right now. The playoffs are a long way out, a lot could change by then.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys smell that i do.........It smells like a Super Bowl around here. I love all the hate you guys have for the boys that just means were doing something right. LOL........ [Razz] [Razz] [patriot]

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Doesn't matter. The Cowboys post season is like the Raiders regular season, always.

CHOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's the most dumbest comment i think i ever heard.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
that's the most dumbest comment i think i ever heard.

LMFAO, did a first grader put that sentence together [Confused]

--------------------

wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

right now they are the best team in the nfc next to the packers and they can make it to the super bowl but honestly the pats will take them apart again the pats are only going to get stronger as well i dont see anybody stoping the pats not even the cowboys they dont have the defense
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
since when has dilfer ever been a decent qb?he has a ring thanks to baltimores defense.Td has always been garbage.The fags season is over

THIS WHOLE STATEMENT SHOWS HOW MUCH/LITTLE YOU KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SPOUT OUT.
Wait weren't you the guy who said i didn't know what i was talking about dilfer?look what happened.Second of all what does the raiders have to do with a cowboy topic?Third you have no fucking idea what your talking about the cowboys choke?5 bowls,they beat the bills how many years in a row year after year.Romo fucked up last year big deal,he was a rookie and i would take romo on my team any day of the week.Shit he wasn't even drafted or he was another late rounder like brady.Sounds better than having two 1st round busts on my team like smith and dilfer.Cowboys are 8-1 and give them credit, and they don't ckoke in the postseason.You sound like a jealous disgruntled whiner fan who has nothing better to do than to rant on a good teams accomplishments.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cowboys>greenbay nfc championship game my predictions......im a redskins fan but boy do they choke the chicken....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

All they had to do was put a snap down, THEY CHOKED HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--------------------

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cowboys cannot be compared to the faiders,, the raiders are in are in a league of their own when it comes to garbage,, i've said it before and i'll say it agian,, they're a disgrace to the league. now when it comes to the cowboys. I dont even think they'll make it to the NFC championship game,, not with Tony HOMO<, oops I mean Romo. [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

quote:
Originally posted by wicked02gt:
right now they are the best team in the nfc next to the packers and they can make it to the super bowl but honestly the pats will take them apart again the pats are only going to get stronger as well i dont see anybody stoping the pats not even the cowboys they dont have the defense

LOL the packers, the packers dont even have an identity they have so many lucky, odd, strange wins this year. They have absolutley no run game Favre just throws shit up and hopes one of his recievers catches the ball, we play the pack in 2 weeks we will see who is the absolute best.....Go BOys , Haters keep coming.

[ November 12, 2007, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: 94_5.0 ]

--------------------

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

quote:
quote:
quote:
since when has dilfer ever been a decent qb?he has a ring thanks to baltimores defense.Td has always been garbage.The fags season is over

THIS WHOLE STATEMENT SHOWS HOW MUCH/LITTLE YOU KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SPOUT OUT.
Wait weren't you the guy who said i didn't know what i was talking about dilfer?look what happened.Second of all what does the raiders have to do with a cowboy topic?Third you have no fucking idea what your talking about the cowboys choke?5 bowls,they beat the bills how many years in a row year after year.Romo fucked up last year big deal,he was a rookie and i would take romo on my team any day of the week.Shit he wasn't even drafted or he was another late rounder like brady.Sounds better than having two 1st round busts on my team like smith and dilfer.Cowboys are 8-1 and give them credit, and they don't ckoke in the postseason.You sound like a jealous disgruntled whiner fan who has nothing better to do than to rant on a good teams accomplishments.
LOL agreed big time......

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:
LOL the packers, They have absolutley no run game Favre just throws shit up and hopes one of his recievers catches the ball, we play the pack in 2 weeks we will see who is the absolute best..

Fucking idiot. Grant had 120 yards against the best D in the league.

Can't help stupid people

--------------------

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

quote:
quote:
LOL the packers, They have absolutley no run game Favre just throws shit up and hopes one of his recievers catches the ball, we play the pack in 2 weeks we will see who is the absolute best..

Fucking idiot. Grant had 120 yards against the best D in the league.

Can't help stupid people

Wo wo someone is getting mad (language), now your a packer fan hahahahah first riding the pats now the pack whos next the steelers ........ Thats one game buddy, go tell me what rank they are in the nfl let alone the NFC. Are you on this site all day and night ??

--------------------

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

This guy Nos knows nothing about the NFL, the packers are RANKED 32ND DEAD LAST IN THE NFL IN RUSHING. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE NO NO NO NO NO NO RUSHING ATTACK. WOW I HATE TALKING TO IDIOTS. GO Cowboys......keep the hating coming.lol

--------------------

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
cowboys cannot be compared to the faiders,, the raiders are in are in a league of their own when it comes to garbage,, i've said it before and i'll say it agian,, they're a disgrace to the league. now when it comes to the cowboys. I dont even think they'll make it to the NFC championship game,, not with Tony HOMO<, oops I mean Romo. [Eek!]

Yea,Tony sucks(ranked 3rd in the NFL)
I wish we had a good young QB like Alex Smith(ranked last in the NFL)

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

You and your boy are both idiots. Say one thing, two sentences later you contradict yourselves. Can't help "stupid." You two are just fucked, sorry......

I'm done with you

--------------------

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

quote:
You and your boy are both idiots. Say one thing, two sentences later you contradict yourselves. Can't help "stupid." You two are just fucked, sorry......

I'm done with you

Finally he gives up..lol Loser YOu not gonna respond to the pack being ranked 32nd in rushing huh huh ? mr GRant had 140.lol

[ November 12, 2007, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: 94_5.0 ]

--------------------

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
This guy Nos knows nothing about the NFL, the packers are RANKED 32ND DEAD LAST IN THE NFL IN RUSHING. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE NO NO NO NO NO NO RUSHING ATTACK. WOW I HATE TALKING TO IDIOTS. GO Cowboys......keep the hating coming.lol

Did you watch the game bro, the Packers found someone that can run the ball. They looked pretty good but....Cowboys>Packers [Wink]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com