Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Guitar Hero....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Guitar Hero....
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, am I the only one here addicted to this game? I have never played real guitar even though I've always wanted to, I'm just not talented enough to do it I think. About a year ago my friend got 2 guitar controllers and the first 2 games off ebay. He gave me one and we loaded both the games the HD in my PS2. I was gaming quite a bit at the time trying to drown out the shitty relationship I was in and got really into this game. I'm happily married now (yeah, to someone much better) and don't really play my games much but still sit down with this game when I can. I haven't gotten the new one yet but I'll have it soon I'm sure..... ok, flame suit on!  -

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why flame suit, that game is fuckin awesome. savin up right now to get it for my wii

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did anyone see south park guitar hero episode last night?! lol! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:

Guitar Queer-o..... I loved that one. The best part was at the end when they finally got 1M points and the game called em fags. I figured quite a few people would be playing this because it covers all game platforms but I put the flame suit on because I haven't seen anyone post about it before so I was expecting the worst. [Big Grin] I'm not that great but do well on med level. My suggestion if you've never played the game, don't play easy too much. It makes it harder to move up to med because you have to reconfigure yourself to an extra button being used and the songs you've played a bunch of times now being totally different.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

Guitar Queer-o..... I loved that one. The best part was at the end when they finally got 1M points and the game called em fags. I figured quite a few people would be playing this because it covers all game platforms but I put the flame suit on because I haven't seen anyone post about it before so I was expecting the worst. [Big Grin] I'm not that great but do well on med level. My suggestion if you've never played the game, don't play easy too much. It makes it harder to move up to med because you have to reconfigure yourself to an extra button being used and the songs you've played a bunch of times now being totally different.
that episode was hilarious! ive played it on my friends xbox, supposedly they are gonna have wireless controllers for the wii. not sure if thats true but that would be sick

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

mustangdude24
¯
Member # 6581

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustangdude24  Ford pictures for mustangdude24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm waiting for Rock Band to come out. If you don't know what it is, here's the website
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy has GH3 for the ps3. I can master just about everything on easy. Medium is really difficult cause you gotta use your pinky for the blue button on the guitar. I was cramping up hella bad!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got guitar hero 2, and me and my friends play it all the time. i suck though lol. still is very fun and addicting. im getting guitar hero 3 and then the rack band one where you can play the drums aswell [worship] ... im a drummer so that is going to be fun

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

850 Turb0
¯
Member # 6478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 850 Turb0  Ford pictures for 850 Turb0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got the third one and I can't beat it on Expert. I've only got two songs left, but you can't play one of them until you beat the other. The third one is harder then the other two. The songs in it are awesome though.

--------------------
It's just cheese.

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

that shit was great

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i'm chasing the dragon right now! [burnout]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My girlfriend just picked up the wii one for me ealier this week. I've been stressed at work and home (my car recently got stolen), so she hooked me up for try to help me take my mind off shit (guitar hero is my anti-drug. [Big Grin] ) I've been playing this game since guitar hero 1 came out, and I love it. Its such an addicting game. The game has improved a lot since it first came out, and the songs have definately became a bit more difficult.
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

damn that brought some old memories right now! [Eek!] [burnout]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

damn that brought some old memories right now! [Eek!] [burnout]
me to but it was so nice. i never shot up. but damn its a damn good feeling. good thing im over that. now its just 420 time. lol [patriot]

[ November 09, 2007, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: SlowStockFox ]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya I'm not good at it at all. But my 7 1/2 year old duaghter could probably play with the best of them. ROCK ON

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
mustangdude24
¯
Member # 6581

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustangdude24  Ford pictures for mustangdude24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's the South Park video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn7w_uaGh1o

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com