Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Randy Moss

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Randy Moss
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After the Colts game:

According to Bob Ryan this morning, as the teams were leaving the field after Sunday's game, Randy Moss found a cell phone on the floor of the tunnel to the visitor's locker room at the RCA Dome. He immediately recognized it and returned to the field to give the phone to rookie referee John Parry. Parry was grateful to get his phone back, but inquired of Moss how he had known who the phone belonged to.

"Easy," Moss told him, "I just looked at the display. It said, 'Nine Missed Calls.' “Figured it had to be yours."

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v6mustanglover  Ford pictures for v6mustanglover  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats pretty funny.

Kinda off topic but does anyone else think Randy Moss should have been thrown out of football for his play the last 2 years. Its a disgrace to the game to see a guy purposefully not try and then all of the sudden turn it on when he is traded. In my eyes the man threw those games. He is a cheater.

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v6mustanglover:
Thats pretty funny.

Kinda off topic but does anyone else think Randy Moss should have been thrown out of football for his play the last 2 years. Its a disgrace to the game to see a guy purposefully not try and then all of the sudden turn it on when he is traded. In my eyes the man threw those games. He is a cheater.

Normally I would agree with you, but look at the fucking lousy ass organization and city he was playing for. Attitude reflects leadership [Wink]

[ November 07, 2007, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v6mustanglover:
Thats pretty funny.

Why should he be thrown out of the league? The raiders sucked and he was unhappy to be their. Being unhappy is bound to effect your performance no matter what.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trust me if you are not good the leauge will through you out buy not offering you a contract. Unless you are a third string QB lol. The Raiders wanted him to be a leader which he is not. Do you think if Walters was the QB of the Pats Moss would be having a big year?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
After the Colts game:

According to Bob Ryan this morning, as the teams were leaving the field after Sunday's game, Randy Moss found a cell phone on the floor of the tunnel to the visitor's locker room at the RCA Dome. He immediately recognized it and returned to the field to give the phone to rookie referee John Parry. Parry was grateful to get his phone back, but inquired of Moss how he had known who the phone belonged to.

"Easy," Moss told him, "I just looked at the display. It said, 'Nine Missed Calls.' “Figured it had to be yours."

i dont get it?

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he was joking the new ref missed nine calls on the football field.

I always thought Moss was good but let's face it, the raiders suck and will drag down almost any player. Before you all say the niners suck, I;m a niner fan and I will say the niners suck even more.

Simply put, Moss's talents could not be utilized in Oakland.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Blue88lx
¯
Member # 5919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue88lx  Ford pictures for Blue88lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
he was joking the new ref missed nine calls on the football field.

I always thought Moss was good but let's face it, the raiders suck and will drag down almost any player. Before you all say the niners suck, I;m a niner fan and I will say the niners suck even more.

Simply put, Moss's talents could not be utilized in Oakland.

It's hard to utilize your talent when the only plays they have are for seven yards or less!
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't stand Randy Moss. I am a Raider fan and when Randy first came to Oakland, I bought his jersey. And after his play here, I burned his jersey. I never felt any better.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
tonster
¯
Member # 6093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonster  Ford pictures for tonster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm a raiders fan and i don't blame moss one bit for leaving. honestly the raiders suck and the organization is very pitiful considering where it once was just a couple years ago.
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The raiders system just isn't very good. I know everyone wants to see jamarcus play, but I wonder if the raider mangmnt knows how bad the system is and is afraid to damge russell either thru injury or confidence loss after he plays.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com