Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » bday gift from the wifey

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: bday gift from the wifey
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
walked in the dealer to pick up a white gsxr 1000
came out with a zx10 special ediion.tell me what you guys think.

-
 -
 -

[ November 05, 2007, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: maeco ]

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that shit clean i hope she can ride, or she signing her death wish

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OSH Zack:
that shit clean i hope she can ride, or she signing her death wish

nah man she got it for me.....she dont ride at all.

--------------------

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im sry i hella read that worg Im having a bad night that shit is fucking super clean tho

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's a clean bike. don't die, ok!

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks good
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its sick but how long will you actually keep it since its not white. everyon hears knows about you love for those white cars
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whens your b-day? Mine was the 3rd. My gifts dont compare to what you got tho. Clean ass bike. I got a bunch of home depot gift cards...lol. Getting Old FTW.
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
whens your b-day? Mine was the 3rd. My gifts dont compare to what you got tho. Clean ass bike. I got a bunch of home depot gift cards...lol. Getting Old FTW.

lol, i used to want car stuff but now that my interests towards houses and home improvement, my ideal bday or xmas wish list would be tools and home improvement crap. we'r not getting old..just wiser on spending less on toys and more on investments..

hey maeco, not white? u shifting your color taste? thats nice of your wife. i was thinking you would be giving her a gift for bearing another child for both of u guys. haha

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where you located and when are we riding??

ps. will your wife marry me in April and get me a new bike. I'll give her right back I promise!

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks sick!....I personally would've got the 1K GSXR, or maybe an R1....Ever since I heard about the recall on the 05 ZX10's(Front wheel breaking at high speed) I kinda got turned off Kawi's... I love the under-tail exhaust though!.... [patriot]

Where did you get it, East Bay?....How much?....

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

quote:
Originally posted by 93redcobra:
looks good

thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
that's a clean bike. don't die, ok!

i wont thanks man.

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
its sick but how long will you actually keep it since its not white. everyon hears knows about you love for those white cars

hahaha,yeah i know just something about it.looks good in the garage.

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

o wow,mine was on the 2nd happy belated.

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

lol, i used to want car stuff but now that my interests towards houses and home improvement, my ideal bday or xmas wish list would be tools and home improvement crap. we'r not getting old..just wiser on spending less on toys and more on investments..

hey maeco, not white? u shifting your color taste? thats nice of your wife. i was thinking you would be giving her a gift for bearing another child for both of u guys. haha

yeah WHITE h2 on the way for her.just witing on a good deal.

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
where you located and when are we riding??

ps. will your wife marry me in April and get me a new bike. I'll give her right back I promise!

hercules.i had my m1 since 2002 but havent really ridded straight for almost a year now.
ill let you know maybe beryasa ride sometime this month.

oh yeah on the wife thing i cant she may never come back.lol.

quote:
Originally posted by BlackNGold:
Looks sick!....I personally would've got the 1K GSXR, or maybe an R1....Ever since I heard about the recall on the 05 ZX10's(Front wheel breaking at high speed) I kinda got turned off Kawi's... I love the under-tail exhaust though!.... [patriot]

Where did you get it, East Bay?....How much?....

didnt know about that.i would have got the 08 gsxr white but they didnt have it and dont want wifey to change her mind.yeah eastbay,paid too much.

--------------------

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel that...I bought my 600 as soon as I got the okay maybe from the wife. She changes her mind more than OJ goes to court.
Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice bike.....be careful out there....i bought a bike earlier this year and did the dumbest thing anyone could do. i let my friend drive it and he dropped it. [Mad] so now his making payments on a new wrecked bike..hahaha

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice bike!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome bike man.. I know a couple guys from work that have been talking about that model... good things have been wrote up about it..

Be careful out there and have fun!

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn! Does your wife have a younger sister?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please be careful Maeco [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

thanks guys.don't worry don iam a woose.I wont even try to do what other riders attempt on doing.just ride to have fun and enjoy. [Smile]

--------------------

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GEAR UP!

what kind of gear do you have?!

my dad has a gsxr1000, and if he hits the throttle, the bike is gone, INSTANTLY! those liter bikes are scary fast!! lol

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
GEAR UP!

what kind of gear do you have?!

my dad has a gsxr1000, and if he hits the throttle, the bike is gone, INSTANTLY! those liter bikes are scary fast!! lol

same gear ive had ever since i bought my first bike from 02 r6,05 gsxr600,06 limited hayabusa.
this is not my first.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com