Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Terminator guys

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Terminator guys
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whos gonna be the first one to get this?

-

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy shit! I wonder how that would work forcing boost through the blower rotors? It would be sweet to be able to brag about having 3 power adders. I guess one benefit would be that the system would be both air to air and air to water intercooled.

[ November 04, 2007, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's cool and all but thats also some overkill.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is freakin crazy......hahahahahaha

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have a link to a website where i can get more info?

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] time for a upgrade! KB and TT [Eek!] ... damn that is crazy... hurry up someone get it!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where's the Direct port Nitrous system? LOL

I could only imagine the kind of heat that would put out....

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems like the turbos would be forcing too much air for the heaton to handle!

on the other hand though, you could tell people you just have a fenderwall CAI/RAI and a few other bolt-ons [Eek!]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
Where's the Direct port Nitrous system? LOL

I could only imagine the kind of heat that would put out....

shawn you already know what i'm thinking

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nitrous would help cool the heat down, but it seems like the eaton would bottlenect the turbos and just add heat. Seems better to ditch the sc

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe just run no belt on the blower?
Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
mustangdude24
¯
Member # 6581

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustangdude24  Ford pictures for mustangdude24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it's possible. I would ditch the Eaton. When I was still in school, the teacher I had for engines class has a friend that has a Semi Truck that's twin turbocharged and twin supercharged. I know it's a totally different type of engine, but seems like it could work.
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
twin supercharged twin turbo, probably have the supercharger on sort of a rpm-activated clutch pulley to get the thing off of the line and into the band where the turbos will build boost.
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a quote I took off SVTP

"The test car is a bone stock 04 Cobra (other than fuel system mods of course). With the Turbos at 26 PSI the engine saw 44 PSI and made 1200 RWHP and 1000 RWTQ! They made a pull at 65 PSI but the heads lifted... This kit is 100% legit and will definitely make the #'s that are claimed."

Man the sound that thing would make would be FN sweet.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh heck yah, i cant wait to do that on mine so i can have 2 coolers. i bet with a 2.8 pulley and 3 turbos i can make 100 psi.
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
even if you find away to disconnect the belt drive , the turbos will have to fight the now stationary rotors. The trasition wouldn't be smooth and the backpressure would be pretty high.
I think the turbo kit in itself is going t give more power than anyone needs.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yank the rotors out of the Heaton......they come out easily.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tinner:
This is a quote I took off SVTP

"The test car is a bone stock 04 Cobra (other than fuel system mods of course). With the Turbos at 26 PSI the engine saw 44 PSI and made 1200 RWHP and 1000 RWTQ! They made a pull at 65 PSI but the heads lifted... This kit is 100% legit and will definitely make the #'s that are claimed."

Man the sound that thing would make would be FN sweet.

I don't believe that crap for one second unless serious mods where done to the, "bone stock" motor. There is NO way even upgraded ARP head studs could hold down the heads with that much boost, let alone the POS torque to yield factory stuff. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=55371.0

Here's some interesting stuff, plus some good links throughout the thread if anyone is interested.

I have to agree with Yellow94 - I have a hard time believing these people saw 44psi through the motor, maybe they were tuning a diesel . . .

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
Yank the rotors out of the Heaton......they come out easily.

I remember reading somewhere that they've done that. The stock blower is just a hollow shell for the air to pass through. The one i saw they had turned the front pulley on the blower into an idler so it still had a belt, turned like normal and looked stock to throw people off. If I can find where I saw it I'll post up a link. Either way, its a bad ass system! [burnout]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why wouldn't it work(looks like it already has}.The diesle boy's are stacking turbos on there cummins. As for stock componets Tinner said he read they lifted the heads. So you are correct in saying it wouldn't take it. It is interesting plus, it will blow everything up behind the engine also lol.

[ November 07, 2007, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I have always been thinking about this. I just tought it would be an over kill??? but hey it looks good [Big Grin]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know this doesn't mean much but some Toyota guys did the same thing when the MR2's had the S/C'ed 4AG motor and added a turbo to it.

Forgot how it all turned out as this was done about 5-10 years ago.

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com