Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NFL BREAKING NEWS!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL BREAKING NEWS!!!
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
New England and Tom Brady are OFF THE HOOK [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NO SHIT! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

40 + points in the 1sy half [worship] [worship]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tom Brady....purely awesome. I cannot believe the success that he and that team are having this year. He had 300 yards and 5 TDs in the 1st half. WOW!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship]

That fucker has 3 superbowl rings (on his way to many more) and I believe he is still under 30...

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moss is a beast. Final ingredient needed to make that team a straight out right dynasty.
Coyoteswapfox92
¯
Member # 4057

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coyoteswapfox92  Ford pictures for Coyoteswapfox92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Moss is a beast. Final ingredient needed to make that team a straight out right dynasty.

I believe winning 3 out of 4 consecutive Super Bowls already established that...

--------------------
1992 Coyote project under construction.

Posts: 1051 | From: Yuba City, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tell me about. I'm starting to think they go out of there way to cover the spread for me every game.

Colts,.....pffffffffffttt. Bring em on. [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bandwagon riders..........I tell ya... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Coyoteswapfox92
¯
Member # 4057

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coyoteswapfox92  Ford pictures for Coyoteswapfox92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:

I have never jumped on a Bandwagon in my life... I was just stating the facts and agree the Pats are a very good team. I have liked the same team since they came into the NFL in 1995... I'm there for the good times and bad.....Die Hard Fan [patriot]

--------------------
1992 Coyote project under construction.

Posts: 1051 | From: Yuba City, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:

Who the fuck are yooooou talking about? I've been a fan since Brady became the QB. We went to the same high school. Brady/Pats fan for life [worship]

--------------------
91 GT

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't mind the asshole. He never has anything to contribute unless it's talking shit. Ignore him, he's still pissed the Cowboys got their asses handed to them by the Patriots!

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Don't mind the asshole. He never has anything to contribute unless it's talking shit. Ignore him, he's still pissed the Cowboys got their asses handed to them by the Patriots!

....and not to worry they got enough "ass" to hand out to the whole league [Razz]

I'm still a die-hard 49ERS FAN [dance] I'm glad i got my ass handed back to me by the NY Giants......i missed having it [Big Grin]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pats are looking good this year, but i wouldn't count the colts out just yet, can't wait for them 2 to meet in a couple weeks, i'm taking the colts [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
pats are looking good this year, but i wouldn't count the colts out just yet, can't wait for them 2 to meet in a couple weeks, i'm taking the colts [patriot]

THAT WILL BE AN INCREDIBLE GAME! LMFAO, what do you think the under/over will be? 60?

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:

THAT WILL BE AN INCREDIBLE GAME! LMFAO, what do you think the under/over will be? 60?

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

I haven't a doubt in my mind that it will be in that range. The advantage that Pat's backers have this game is that Colts are good, so the spread "will" reflect that. Shit, I think its in Indy so I may be able to catch a few points if both teams go in undefeated, but I think it will end up being a PK.

My friends, this will be and is going to be the BEST GAME of the YEAR. I cant freakin wait. PATS roll IMHO. I dont have a doubt in my mind that they will beat the Colts, I just want all the colts fans to see who gots the best team now, lol [Eek!]

Brady & Moss FTW [Eek!]
[dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ October 22, 2007, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I'm a fan of both teams and quarterbacks. I'll sit back and enjoy the game with some barbeque and beer [patriot]

--------------------

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully they televise that game, not like last time.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In my fantasy football league, the guy I was against had Brady. F$cker!!

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im a fan of both quarterbacks and both teams...(Pick a team stick with them. Dont say your a fan unless youve been with them as long as you can remember. Dont be a bandwagon rider. COWBOY FOR LIFE BIATCHESSSSSSSS

[ October 23, 2007, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: 94_5.0 ]

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

STFU [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

DALLAS WAS HORRIBLE AGAINST THE SUPERIOR PATRIOTS

--------------------

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya I been rootin for the pats ever since my uncle took me to the superbowl 36 in new orleans that shit was fun , haha got it tatd on my arm , but I'm glad they pulled bledsoe and let brady take over he's tha shit and has been for years now ,
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Fucking Hilarious.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Late-throws-by-Pats-quot-a-kick-in-the-teeth?urn=nfl,50538

--------------------
91 GT

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Fucking Hilarious.

You're right, it's bullshit. If you don't like being scored on, PLAY SOME FUCKING DEFENSE! I hate when teams cry, "they scored too much!"

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Fucking Hilarious.

You're right, it's bullshit. If you don't like being scored on, PLAY SOME FUCKING DEFENSE! I hate when teams cry, "they scored too much!"
Even dating back to when I was in college playing I never understood why racking up the score make a big difference. Play some fucking defense. Or get better.

I got suspended for 4 games for dunking the ball when we were up by 25 with 20 seconds left. Shit there was girls in the stands had to get my shine on. [patriot]

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Fucking Hilarious.

Even dating back to when I was in college playing I never understood why racking up the score make a big difference. Play some fucking defense. Or get better.

I got suspended for 4 games for dunking the ball when we were up by 25 with 20 seconds left. Shit there was girls in the stands had to get my shine on. [patriot]

Damn are you serious? Thats so fuckin gay. Shit for 4 games you should of rubbed in their faces some more, lol. My motto is to lay on the pounding and let the other team know how weak they really are. Its WAR man!

Hope it was a tight dunk! What college did you play for?

--------------------
91 GT

N8
¯
Member # 6048

At the time I was at San Jose State. The thought about that brought back a sore memory of when we played UNLV when they had Larry Johnson, Stacey Augmon, George Ackels, Greg Anthony, Anderson Hunt. Man they laid the smack down on us. [Frown] By 50, and it was on Sportscenter.

I must admit I was a shit starter, which is why I got a tough punishment.

Bah, back to MOss and the Patriots *goes cries in the corner*

[ October 26, 2007, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com