Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Damn Vick is a idiot

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Damn Vick is a idiot
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I mean damn, you already looking at Fed time. Already losing thousands of dollars per day. Then you go and do this? Vick officially took over Tyson's spot as the all-time dumbest athlete that had it made spot

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3037175

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Vick officially took over Tyson's spot as the all-time dumbest athlete that had it made spot

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all that stress he had to light one up,lol. IDIOT [worship]
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What does dog fighting have to do with testing him for drugs? why would testing him be a condition of his release for house arrest? dog fighting and drugs are two different things. tring to get him any way they can.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so the man smoked a lil bud.
Big f'n deal
Just one more thing for the haters to comment on I guess.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
850 Turb0
¯
Member # 6478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 850 Turb0  Ford pictures for 850 Turb0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STEED:
Big f'n deal

If this were under different circumstances I'm sure no one would give a shit. However, the guy is under investigation for a pretty serious crime, and the fact that he's dumb enough to still do it after being ordered not to by a judge is a testament for his incompetence.

--------------------
It's just cheese.

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So Vick kills bout 10 damn dogs [Frown] and he's facing 5yrs [Confused] Bush has killed 1,000's of innocent women, children, men. And the bastard is out an about, roaming racking in the cash. [Frown] We live in some fucked up times I tell ya. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
*NorCal

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Enh....isn't a big deal IMO. With all the stress he must be going through I would have done the same thing.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not doubting the stress, but come on... How fuckin stupid can you be. Your in the public eye, people wanting your head on a platter and he basically serves it up with some sauce on the side. At first I thought it was unfair that he has that target on him. But I think he deserves it now.
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 850 Turb0:
quote:
Originally posted by STEED:
Big f'n deal

If this were under different circumstances I'm sure no one would give a shit. However, the guy is under investigation for a pretty serious crime, and the fact that he's dumb enough to still do it after being ordered not to by a judge is a testament for his incompetence.
So you're telling me that the judge told him that while on trial he'd be randomly drug tested?
And said no smoking for the time being.....and he just said f it and smoked anyway? hmmm....
Anyway, I still don't see why this is a big deal.
The man is on tril for dog fighting. Gets convicted, looses pretty much everything money wise....he should be able to spark one up if you ask me. They've already taken everything away from him, now they wanna put a story that he smoked weed recently in the paper? The media is a joke lol

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go to the the dog pound the kill thousand of them a month what a big deal

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he should be hanging out with paris hilton over in ruwanda making the world a better place. its not a crime to smoke a little ganja over there, and they eat dogs so he'd be a hero. anybody else want to live over there? have at it
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy is a dumb fuck IMO. He has an AWESOME career and is making hella $$$ and then fucks it all up by getting involved in something as stupid as dog fighting.

Then to top it off when the judge cuts him slack by not throwing his ass in jail he fucks that up too.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
850 Turb0
¯
Member # 6478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 850 Turb0  Ford pictures for 850 Turb0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uncle bill:
he should be hanging out with paris hilton over in ruwanda making the world a better place. its not a crime to smoke a little ganja over there, and they eat dogs so he'd be a hero. anybody else want to live over there? have at it

You can smoke weed and eat dogs there? Here I thought America was the land of the "free".

[ September 27, 2007, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: 850 Turb0 ]

--------------------
It's just cheese.

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm on probation for a violent crime and I have to take drug tests. I've never done any sort of drug in my entire life, never even smoked a cigarette. Drugs tests are a condition of alot of courts, he's nothing special.

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's basically telling the judge to kiss his ass! Good move Mr.Vick!!!

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com