Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » UFC Season 6?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: UFC Season 6?
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know what season it is. One of Serra's guys broke his elbow in the qualifying or whatever and now hes bitching about the doctor telling him he can't fight now. First he tells the doctor i know you know what your doing and your a smart guy and then once he gets outside he says "that doctor doesn't know shit"
More like you don't know shit and your not fighting dumbass. What an idiot.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was gonna leave it alone, but fuck it.
It's not UFC season 6.
It's TUF season 6.
Who's the dumbass? [Razz]

--------------------
=(

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
I don't know what season it is. One of Serra's guys broke his elbow in the qualifying or whatever and now hes bitching about the doctor telling him he can't fight now. First he tells the doctor i know you know what your doing and your a smart guy and then once he gets outside he says "that doctor doesn't know shit"

Roman Mitchyan is the fighter you speak of. He's Armenian. If you knew anything about Armenian people you'd know they are very tough and dedicated people. Look at Karo Parisyan. That dude would fight with both arms broken if they let him.
Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:

Roman Mitchyan is the fighter you speak of. He's Armenian. If you knew anything about Armenian people you'd know they are very tough and dedicated people. Look at Karo Parisyan. That dude would fight with both arms broken if they let him.
I dont think he was commenting on the guys race. I think he was saying hes an idiot for not listening to the doctor who went to medical school for hella years

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by 66backinblack:
quote:
quote:

I dont think he was commenting on the guys race. I think he was saying hes an idiot for not listening to the doctor who went to medical school for hella years
I don't think he's even saying that. that's not what's posted by him anyway. his saying "the doctor doesn't know shit", does not refer to his "schooling". It was clear that he "respected" his schooling, he was just mad, aggravated and frustrated... i don't see where dana pulls the, "more like you are not fighting, dumbass" comment from. his not listening to the doctor is stupid behavior, but HE is NOT stupid. we can't assert that from what we've seen anyway.

I've heard this before from armenian people, .. they are fiery people.. will continue coming and coming duing a fight etc etc. I was always told to finish middle easterns and hispanics.. since they just can't cope with defeat.

There is a guy in class, that passes out often cuase he refuses to tap. Think he's mexican..
[Big Grin] [Razz]

[ September 20, 2007, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

thats exactly what i am saying, he should know that there is NO WAY the UFC is going to let him fight with a broken ANYTHING. This isn't streetfighting where there is no rules, i bet he can still fight with a broken elbow but not in a sport.
I didn't say anything about his Race and i could careless what race he is. He shouldn't be yelling at the doctor its not his fault he has a broken elbow and its not his fault the UFC won't let him fight. He shouldn't be taking his anger out on other people that have can't do anything anyway.

[ September 20, 2007, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
It's not UFC season 6.
It's TUF season 6.

What the hell is TUF and where did you make that up from?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

thats exactly what i am saying, he should know that there is NO WAY hes the UFC is going to let him fight with a broken ANYTHING.
I didn't say anything about his Race and i could careless what race he is. He shouldn't be yelling at the doctor its not his fault he has a broken elbow and its not his fault the UFC won't let him fight. He shouldn't be taking his anger out on other people that have can't do anything anyway.

agree with you on that.. i thought he was gonna destroy all the diplomas when he was starring at the wall [Big Grin] .

I was so truely disapointed with the jiujitsu guy yesterday. he SO NOT defended that triangle. I mean, he just gave up. He could have gotten out of it before the other guy locked it.. and even after that, he didn't try to hold it for 8 or so secs. [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:
It's not UFC season 6.
It's TUF season 6.

UFC =Ultimate fighting championship. It's the name of the "league" so to speak. like say pride or ifl..etc.

TUF, The Ultimate Fighter, name of the show...where they look for the Ultimate fight"er"

If they win, they fight for the TUF championship... and once they win, they just become one more fighter.. but have a hefty contract that sort of guarantees them fights.

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
It's not UFC season 6.
It's TUF season 6.

UFC =Ultimate fighting championship. It's the name of the "league" so to speak. like say pride or ifl..etc.

TUF, The Ultimate Fighter, name of the show...where they look for the Ultimate fight"er"

If they win, they fight for the TUF championship... and once they win, they just become one more fighter.. but have a hefty contract that sort of guarantees them fights.

i've never heard of that before. OK so its the TUF competition. i stand corrected.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Roman Mitchyan was fuckin stupid...............

Who gives a fuck, yeah the guy had heart and sure it must hella suck to get thrown out of the UFC or TUF whatever you wanna call it, but you don't have to act like an idiot...Race is no excuse for acting the way he did...Being passionate is one thing, yelling at the doctor, arguing, kicking shit in the doctors office, and walking around like a spoiled fucking brat that just got told he can't have his toy back?...C'mon give me a break [Roll Eyes] ......

Other than that it looks like a great show....Any bets as to who's gonna win: Serra or Hughes????????!!!!!!!!!!!.......

[patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
gspeedaddict
¯
Member # 6537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gspeedaddict  Ford pictures for gspeedaddict    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This season looks very good from the previews,more fights in the house and the coaches h8 each other this will be the best season since tito vs ken

--------------------
89gt
05 srt-4

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackNGold:
Other than that it looks like a great show....Any bets as to who's gonna win: Serra or Hughes????????!!!!!!!!!!!.......

[patriot]

Put me down for $20 on Hughes' team and Hughes himself.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

quote:
Originally posted by BlackNGold:

[patriot]

Put me down for $20 on Hughes' team and Hughes himself.

Honestly Serra's BJJ skills and standup skills are not that impressive to me at least. There are pound for pound FAR better fighters than him within the UFC's WW division. Parisyan, GSP, Hughes, Koscheck, Diego Sanchez, Swick, Fitch & Fickett.

Serra to me at least hasn't proven himself enough within the UFC to be champion material. He beat GSP in my opinion because GSP lost his footing and Serra acted quickly enough to offset GSP's defense. Pound for pound GSP would destroy Serra if they fought again, especially if GSP brings his ground game again like he did against Kos.

Hughes VS GSP II is what I'm waiting for and Parisyan VS Diaz II would rock also.

Did anybody watch Terry Martin get KTFO by Chris Leben on UFN 11 last night? LOL Great KO, plus I really can't stand Terry Martin.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com