Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur June 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur June 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Even when they kill me, they can never take the game from a young G"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4gyf5UBqpU

September 13 2007 marks the 11th year anniversary of 2Pac's death. The most talented rapper ever, no one could ever take his place. Tupac was and will always be the most talented rapper alive. He was the realest. He wouldn't care what others would think, he would come straight out and say what he believed. He wasn't one to create material that MTV wanted to play. That is what I liked most about Pac, he was real and upfront about EVERYTHING he believed in. "Down to die for everything I represent". People have been lost in the hype of all these unreleased songs lately, this Sept 13, why don't you all pop in your old Tupac albums and remember how it was the first time you listened to them. Remember, 2Pac would have wanted you to celebrate his short yet fascinating life, not mourn his death. Tupac lived a life of 70 years in his 25 years. He had an ambition to achieve, and acieved more in his 25 years then most people could in 10 lifetimes.

Rest In Peace Tupac Amaru Shakur.....Wonder If Heaven Gotta Ghetto

[ September 13, 2007, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
[Confused]

September 13th was the day he died.. If you look at the calender, today is the 13th lol Been 11 years since Tupac died, but his songs live still live on today

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From the days of Digital Underground [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A ghetto prophet..RIP
Ghoust
¯
Member # 1289

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghoust  Ford pictures for Ghoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pour out a little liquor

--------------------
03 Cobra 12.6 at 115mph

Posts: 76 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pac was true artist. Too bad he chose to have his life imitate art. Too bad there is no one left to save Rap. DMX went religious, JayZ went hollywood. [Frown]
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP to the greatest of all time. [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
RIP to the greatest of all time. [patriot]

RIP

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP the realest rapper that ever lived. Wasn't afraid to speak his mind and was REAL POET. Hip hop has never been the same since. I miss those days.

The only person i can think of that isn't afraid to speak his mind is Kanye West. But there will never be another rapper/poet like him.

RIP PAC

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude aint dead...pretty soon we're gonna hear of a song he did 15 years ago that talks of some dude that had a catastrophic injury during a Broncos/Bills game...but it will be a 'hypothetically speaking' song [Wink]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny thing is, I have song on my Zune from PAC, that starts out with "RIP to my nigga biggie smalls"...lol.

"I wrote this song a long time ago".....haha

RIP to the realest. Oh and if you guys havent checked out his book. Check it out, it will make you realize how talented he was.

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Dude aint dead...pretty soon we're gonna hear of a song he did 15 years ago that talks of some dude that had a catastrophic injury during a Broncos/Bills game...but it will be a 'hypothetically speaking' song [Wink]

still the #1 selling rap artist. He is in hiding LOL

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP to the most influential and greatest rappers of our time. i consider myself to be lucky to have lived during his career and listened to the words he spoke.. gonna go play his Me Against the World CD now! RIP [patriot]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I cant believe 11 years already crazy... he was defently someone special and a great poet w his music [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
'RIP' too best artis of all time.... ''2PAC''

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Listenin to "no more pain" -all eyez on me cd
I remember this was my favorite song on Disc 1. Devante came so fucking clean with the piano in the background [worship]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP TO THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME NO MATTER WAT ANY 1 SAYS. A LONG TIME WILL PASS FOR SOMEONE TO FILL HIS SHOEZ

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

Falcon50driver
¯
Member # 3852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Falcon50driver  Ford pictures for Falcon50driver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
75 million records sold. RIP to the greatest of all time.

--------------------
66 Falcon
90 Xchp
89 coupe

Posts: 546 | From: Bay Area 650 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP to the realest rapper. every cut had a message!

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you like tupac,then you will like this one!

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkkwQNuxG.BQB7wNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE4bThkNDkxBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA0Y2NTRfNzUEbANXUzE-/SIG=128v7gd2q/EXP=1189971856/**http://www.wewin.com /Dave-Chapelle-s-Tupac-Skit.aspx

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good riddance
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com