Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Food for thought....Do we really have to pay incomeTaxs?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Food for thought....Do we really have to pay incomeTaxs?
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better Link now to video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

[ August 08, 2007, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX' ]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nobody has anything to say??? I thought it was pretty interesting.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You are gonna get 10 dumbshits that chime in and say"Oh what about the schools,and roads,and fire departments" Cause they don't realise that shit is paid by sales and property tax not income. If they knew that it goes directly to the interest on the debt owed on money printed on paper backed by nothing. Esentialy,they are charging us for paper,loaning it to us,but our income taxes only pay part of the interst,so guess what? The debt gets bigger,and bigger and bigger,the price of the dollar(backed by air) drops to shit. You see when gold goes up in price,thats not the value of gold going up,its not in any more demand then before,thats the price of the dollar coming down.

JFK tried to abolsh the federal reserve(non US entity,really eurapean bankers),and he outed a screte scoiety that was minimpulating the american people,its government,and its economy, Thats why he got shot in the head by our own CIA.

END THREAD/

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
You are gonna get 10 dumbshits that chime in and say"Oh what about the schools,and roads,and fire departments" Cause they don't realise that shit is paid by sales and property tax not income. If they knew that it goes directly to the interest on the debt owed on money printed on paper backed by nothing. Esentialy,they are charging us for paper,loaning it to us,but our income taxes only pay part of the interst,so guess what? The debt gets bigger,and bigger and bigger,the price of the dollar(backed by air) drops to shit. You see when gold goes up in price,thats not the value of gold going up,its not in any more demand then before,thats the price of the dollar coming down.

JFK tried to abolsh the federal reserve(non US entity,really eurapean bankers),and he outed a screte scoiety that was minimpulating the american people,its government,and its economy, Thats why he got shot in the head by our own CIA.

END THREAD/

Do you file?

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:

END THREAD/

Do you file?
I'm not typing this from prison! lol

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:

END THREAD/

Do you file?
I'm not typing this from prison! lol
lol.

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

This is what happens to you if you don't file!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=336272166668295331&hl=en

http://www.makethestand.com/

[ August 09, 2007, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: Motorhead6T5 ]

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Taxes came about to help finance WW2.
They were suppose to be done away with after
the war, yet they weren't.

There is no actual law stating that you HAVE to pay taxes. There are tax laws, laws that were made for the taxes we are paying.

Something else, your social security number. Why is it that you have to give up your social security number for nearly everything these days when it is only suppose to be for the usage of...SOCIAL SECURITY. [BS flag] if you ask me.

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

wow.. read a lot about that brown guy,, he has a lot of balls to stand up to the IRS like that.
but after reading all that im kinda stuck like what can WE do,, OR I do? start claiming exempt on my payroll, then have those fucks come after me and throw me in jail?? i dont have money for a lawyer nor do i have the capability to defend myself. aand i certainly dont want to live in new hampshire with these old farts,, its kinda like well if you can't swim against the current, go with it or swim parallel to it,, never against. cuz in the end you'll almost never win. I dont see this thing with Mr.Brown ending in a good way. Interesting to see how everything will play out

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:

wow.. read a lot about that brown guy,, he has a lot of balls to stand up to the IRS like that.
but after reading all that im kinda stuck like what can WE do,, OR I do? start claiming exempt on my payroll, then have those fucks come after me and throw me in jail?? i dont have money for a lawyer nor do i have the capability to defend myself. aand i certainly dont want to live in new hampshire with these old farts,, its kinda like well if you can't swim against the current, go with it or swim parallel to it,, never against. cuz in the end you'll almost never win. I dont see this thing with Mr.Brown ending in a good way. Interesting to see how everything will play out

Your very right. Can't do much about it unless the 51% of the country does the same and then the IRS can suck it. Until then you are gona need some big guns and back up to win. Notice most of the people that win in court are Attornys of some sort. They are able to defend themselves and put up a fight big enough to have the Jury find them innocent. half of the fight is to get in front of the jury and not behind bars.

As for the brown thing. It is probably gona end ugly and the major news stations are gona make it look like they where some crazys like that David guy in Waco Texas or something like that and make it look like the Government did us a favor by shooting first and reporting lies later.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Hozr
¯
Member # 6196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hozr  Ford pictures for Hozr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you're tired of paying income taxes check out fairtax.org there is a bill in congress HR25 to get rid of the IRS and Income taxes.

The constitution originally stated there shall be no income tax imposed on resident of the United Stated. Politicians manged to get the 16th amendment passed during WWII to fund the war and it was supposed to be rescinded at the end.

Income tax originally only applied to the top 1% of earners in the country because so many were below the "poverty" line. Politicians have pushed farther and farther every year to take more and more. Now with universal heath care they want even more!

Can you imagine taking home 100% of your pay and spending at you please as well as having April 15th be just another nice spring day?

--------------------
For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are you're one of them.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com