Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » skinhead racist white boy (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: skinhead racist white boy
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you've met me would you think this?

Some dude at work called me this last week. I let it go for a min. but this is the 3rd or 4th time he's said something like this.

It's gone far enough now to reach HR, my boss, his boss, god knows who else. When should I get a lawer to step in. HR has said this guy and myself have been unprofessional. I've done everything I was told to in our harrasment training and now I'm being unprofessional. So already HR is against me.

Any lawyers here? This is a hostile work environment. [Big Grin]

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:

Some dude at work called me this last week. I let it go for a min. but this is the 3rd or 4th time he's said something like this.

It's gone far enough now to reach HR, my boss, his boss, god knows who else. When should I get a lawer to step in. HR has said this guy and myself have been unprofessional. I've done everything I was told to in our harrasment training and now I'm being unprofessional. So already HR is against me.

is this the guy you left at lunch cuz he wouldnt put his sealtbelt on?? LOL,, damn your co-workers suck!

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have you documented everything?

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd get the clan together and see what they have to say about it! j/k [Razz]

[ August 06, 2007, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Question is, have you done anything that could have portrayed you as a white racist skinhead?
Have you attack or insulted his ethnicity in anyway? could he allege grounds for his conduct, however improper it might be? Does he have witnesses. Do you have witnesses?

People don't just call other people that unless they perceive it.. or they are total dicks and trying to get you in trouble. In any case, it seems that YOU got HR involved and it has now somehow backfired. We are missing some info here.

--------------------
=(

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate when people scream racism in California, they want to see racism go to Texas, thats why I dont live there anymore.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a different guy than the seatbelt guy hahahahaha actually that guy and I are on talking terms and he's apologized and what not.

This other guy is Pilipino. He says DUUUuuuuuuuuuuuude. Hella loud. Sounds funny so I laugh. Everyfuckinbody laughs. One day I say Duuuuuude in the same exact voice. hahahahah that shit is funny and I don't care who you are.

So one day he's says "shut up bitch" when I said Duuuuuuude. I was like whoa...okay fuck it. Never said anything again. That isn't racial at all. I just said dude. So fuck him. I didn't say hey this is Max listen,..."DUUUUuuuuude". Just said it like him. For all anyone knows thats how I say it and he's mockin me. So I can't see that as a basis for being racial. Other than that NOTHING

But then every time I'm talking to someone and he comes in the room he makes white guy remarks. Asks me questions about nothing important then before I answer says, "is it because your white?" or "redneck" or fuck knows what else. One day he walked up to me and asked strait up, "you a racist?" I was like WTF????

At work I make zero racial remarks...now outside of work, shit I've been known to talk like 7-11 slurpy servers and shit like that but at work I've never said anything against color, race, religion.

Guy will tell me to shut up all the time while I'm in mid sentence. So far he's lucky I haven't beat the shit out of him. Every time though there are NO witnesses. I think one time there was and I need to talk to that guy to ask him if he remembers hearing this Max guy say anything like that to me in front of him.

but for the most part its a he said he said. NO one at work likes this guy much and he's always making trouble and causes a fuss over petty shit. He's tried to place a formal complaint against me but I'd already did that last week on him. So now HR thinks we are being a couple bitches but like I said...We had a harassment training here at work a month ago and so I followed "protocol". Why pay someone thousands of dollars to come to our building and talk about all the different harassments that occur at work then not want me to follow through with it?

My boss is on my side as usual and his boss is quiet as usual and HR is dragging their feet as usual. But I always here you need a lawyer right away when racial shit hits the fan...jobs can depend on it. And if my employer doesn't remedy my hostile work environment they can be held financially liable and be sued.

I'll take a free lunch but not looking to, nor looking to make make huge mess of things. All I told my boss was to ask him to don't ever talk to me. Simple...but now its this big fuckin mess.

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me know if you need me and some of the boys to come down for a little rally.... [patriot]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dunno you didnt come across as racist to me when I met you. But you may wanna holla at him one to one before you guys escalate it. You could have said something inadvertantly that lends to his suspicion. Usually harassment that cannot be proven either direction ends with both parties being removed. If they remove him without merit then thats a worngful termination suit. So best bet is to can the both of ya.

Get a tape recorder and tape him.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

There is no reasoning with him or talking to him. I've never met anyone like this so I can't even compare him to anyone. He's like a paranoid skitsOfrantic mouse that his high on coke. He talks so fast, says random shit that makes no sense.

I feel sorry for him.

ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikeV8torque  Ford pictures for ilikeV8torque    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
This is a different guy than the seatbelt guy hahahahaha actually that guy and I are on talking terms and he's apologized and what not.

This other guy is Pilipino. He says DUUUuuuuuuuuuuuude. Hella loud. Sounds funny so I laugh. Everyfuckinbody laughs. One day I say Duuuuuude in the same exact voice. hahahahah that shit is funny and I don't care who you are.

So one day he's says "shut up bitch" when I said Duuuuuuude. I was like whoa...okay fuck it. Never said anything again. That isn't racial at all. I just said dude. So fuck him. I didn't say hey this is Max listen,..."DUUUUuuuuude". Just said it like him. For all anyone knows thats how I say it and he's mockin me. So I can't see that as a basis for being racial. Other than that NOTHING

But then every time I'm talking to someone and he comes in the room he makes white guy remarks. Asks me questions about nothing important then before I answer says, "is it because your white?" or "redneck" or fuck knows what else. One day he walked up to me and asked strait up, "you a racist?" I was like WTF????

At work I make zero racial remarks...now outside of work, shit I've been known to talk like 7-11 slurpy servers and shit like that but at work I've never said anything against color, race, religion.

Guy will tell me to shut up all the time while I'm in mid sentence. So far he's lucky I haven't beat the shit out of him. Every time though there are NO witnesses. I think one time there was and I need to talk to that guy to ask him if he remembers hearing this Max guy say anything like that to me in front of him.

but for the most part its a he said he said. NO one at work likes this guy much and he's always making trouble and causes a fuss over petty shit. He's tried to place a formal complaint against me but I'd already did that last week on him. So now HR thinks we are being a couple bitches but like I said...We had a harassment training here at work a month ago and so I followed "protocol". Why pay someone thousands of dollars to come to our building and talk about all the different harassments that occur at work then not want me to follow through with it?

My boss is on my side as usual and his boss is quiet as usual and HR is dragging their feet as usual. But I always here you need a lawyer right away when racial shit hits the fan...jobs can depend on it. And if my employer doesn't remedy my hostile work environment they can be held financially liable and be sued.

I'll take a free lunch but not looking to, nor looking to make make huge mess of things. All I told my boss was to ask him to don't ever talk to me. Simple...but now its this big fuckin mess.

Let me ask you this, is he a F.O.B. or do you think he was born here in the U.S.? The only reason I can think of is when he is saying "DUUUUuuuuude" to you and if he has an accent saying it and you laugh and everybody else laughs, he probably took offense to it and thats why he called you racist. No reason to call you racist based on that.

Just tell him if he stops calling you racist, you guys can kick it and eat BALOT together!

Fuckin' Flips always causin' trouble in the work place. J/K, I'm a Flip too [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ August 06, 2007, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: ilikeV8torque ]

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have a shaved head and is your boss white?...lol jk. i like fobs..they're funny as hell...im not one but i can relate. Hella funny when i saw "DDDUUUUUUUuuuuuude", one of my closest friends is a fob and he hella says that.
Too bad I dont work with you guys...i probably could have squashed this shit already [Big Grin]

Curt
¯
Member # 6254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt  Ford pictures for Curt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just went to HR whenever this bitch at my work gave me shit and they eventually had a meeting with us and I got to go to a diffrent department (in the part of the plant with A/C! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
'90 GT
'94 Toyota 4wd "It have problem"
'56 F100 5.8 AFR185's Vortech SC S-trim

Posts: 866 | From: Monterey/Rocklin | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if he's got an accent then he's probably offended and believes you are mocking him.
I've got an accent and if i sense that someone is imitating my accent and making fun then i'll be quick to tell them whose dick to suck.
However if they are my friends and whatnot then everything is allowed. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Good luck man, hope you get a witness just to back you up. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
=(

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hr will more than likely side with the minority because they are a so called "protected class" and its less headache for them to give you the shaft. id probably lawyer up if you really like this job.
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
delete

[ August 06, 2007, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I hate when people scream racism in California, they want to see racism go to Texas, thats why I dont live there anymore.

Texas is hardly the KKK capital of the US LOL
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
if he's got an accent then he's probably offended and believes you are mocking him.
I've got an accent and if i sense that someone is imitating my accent and making fun then i'll be quick to tell them whose dick to suck.
However if they are my friends and whatnot then everything is allowed. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Good luck man, hope you get a witness just to back you up. [Whoo Whooooo!]

what are u? like what the accent? mexican, asian?

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go talk to a layer that gives free council see what he says. Sounds like you are doing everything you can.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I shave my head now that I have to wear a helmet when riding. But I've shaved my head plenty of times. In any case he could have taken offence to duuuuuude... It's more like Hey DUUUUUuuude. Shit is funny I'm sorry. Thats like watching someone fall down...you laugh at that. I do anyway. So I said dude.

I'm the minority. There are 100 people in our building and 3 white people. We'll see what happends tomomrrow I guess everyone will be havin a chat. I just shaved my head too extra short for tomorrow! hahahaha fuck him. We were cool for a while or I thought we were but I guess he just wanted to take shit to far.

feels like grade school bs

Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm filipino and that duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude sounds irritating as hell. Just please don't stereotype this biatch with us others... [patriot]
Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Sounds like this guy is just a piece of shit, who has personal issues and is bringing them out on you.

[ August 06, 2007, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are you scared of this fool? i would have told him to shut the f|_|ck up. when someone asks the dumb @$$ "are you racist" question...they are either trying to push your buttons or trying to start stuff. if you need 3 300lb big bald white guys, let me know.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
are you scared of this fool? i would have told him to shut the f|_|ck up. when someone asks the dumb @$$ "are you racist" question...they are either trying to push your buttons or trying to start stuff. if you need 3 300lb big bald white guys, let me know.

bubba, butterbean, and bam bam bigelow,, LOL [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1 word that describes this guy.....SHABS, flips and shabs dont mix to well together....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com