Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My mustang sacrifice is starting to pay off.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: My mustang sacrifice is starting to pay off.
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As some of you know, I sold my stang so I could devote all my time and effort on my daughter's dance career. She's been to several auditions in N. Hollywood this Summer. Today we were contact by the largest professional dance agency, BLOC, in LA and they are interested in signing her to a contact.

Hopefully we'll be seeing her on videos, Disney Channel, etc pretty soon....

Anyone wanna battle...hehe

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats Tony, if you ever get the time to come to the track, you are more than welcome on taking my 88 Coupe down the track, hopefully a 10 second pass.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Congrats Tony, if you ever get the time to come to the track, you are more than welcome on taking my 88 Coupe down the track, hopefully a 10 second pass.

Cool thanks Lee...it's not the 88 coupe you've had in the garage forever is it?

I may be in the market for a stang soon.

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't get a stang get a supra!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Don't you mean a solara?

--------------------

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
love watching the little ones bust a move. my duaghter just did an rec. hiphop1 little class. she's 7. how old is little girl again?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
love watching the little ones bust a move. my duaghter just did an rec. hiphop1 little class. she's 7. how old is little girl again?

Hey John...She just turned 9. If she's good and likes it, you should support her and see how far it could take her.

Don't do anything drastic like selling something though...
[Frown]

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to hear thing's are going good for Your daughter [dance] ! Did You get a bigger tank for the grench? You are thinking about getting a fox down the road hugh?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Glad to hear thing's are going good for Your daughter [dance] ! Did You get a bigger tank for the grench? You are thinking about getting a fox down the road hugh?

Thanks Mark...Didn't get a bigger tank yet but I'll have to someday.

Yeah, if I get another mustang, I'll be a fox body for sure.

--------------------

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey tony, i got an short vid of her recital. remember this her first time lol. starts of little confused than get into it. ha lmk tony
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13433354

forgot my duaghter is the long blonde hair white girl.

[ July 28, 2007, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: BlowN67 ]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats man... good luck to you and her [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Thanks Pure Stang

[ July 28, 2007, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
hey tony, i got an short vid of her recital. remember this her first time lol. starts of little confused than get into it. ha lmk tony
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13433354

forgot my duaghter is the long blonde hair white girl.

Not bad for her first time...she'll get much better as her confidence grows. That's when she'll start being more outgoing with her moves.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
congrats man... good luck to you and her [patriot]

+1

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She is going to go a long way man!

Wish you the best.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet!

After she gets that contract, have her buy you new mustang! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Sweet!

+1

i am sure she greatly apprieciates the sacrifice u made, and even more as she grows older

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:
Sweet!

+1

i am sure she greatly apprieciates the sacrifice u made, and even more as she grows older

Thanks guys...I'll be parlaying in my 2010 Shelby when she lands a role on Disney Channel..., yeah right. haha

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:
Sweet!

+1

Thanks guys...I'll be parlaying in my 2010 Shelby when she lands a role on Disney Channel..., yeah right. haha
Nice Tony.....use her natural dancing skillz to get into acting especially at the Disney Channel.....then you can hopefully kick your feet up while she makes movies or tv shows [Big Grin]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Glenn
¯
Member # 520

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn  Ford pictures for Glenn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats Tony, it has been awhile, but good luck luck t your daughter!!!

--------------------
S-Trim,331,H/C/I
"JohnB groupie train"
My Car
DragGuam

Posts: 2009 | From: Stationed on a Pacific Island, Guam | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com