Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 4:25am 07/21/07 Saw the guy broke into my car.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4:25am 07/21/07 Saw the guy broke into my car.
ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikeV8torque  Ford pictures for ilikeV8torque    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] At 4:25am this Saturday morning, I get woken up by my pager alarm. I get up immediately to see what caused it to go off and sure enough, the muckerfucker is still by my driver side window.

I was so damn surprise to actually see someone break into my car and my first reaction was to yell "YOU MUCHKERFUCKER" and start running to my car. The guy busted out running and I have to admit, I never saw anyone run that fast. I was so shock with what I saw and I kind of froze for a second. I then call "911" only to find out from them that they do not respond to car break in calls and that I have to file a report online. What the fuck is that? They said they can send someone for a "LOOK SEE" which is just drive around the neighborhood but the officer will not come and talk to me or take a report.

What's even worse is when I saw him, he didn't even look at me and he just started running the opposite direction so I couldn't get a description.

I don't know how my car got marked to get jacked because: 1. I don't have a sound system in my car. 2. I have a 2way pager alarm. 3. I have THE CLUB that you put in the clutch pedal. All you can see is my A-pillar guage and I didn't leave anything laying around my car that could be of interest to any jacker.

This goes out to you motherfucker if your on here or if you check this site, you got some balls to try and jack my shit with my car having an alarm and a club. I caught you once and if you try that shit again, you got somethin' waiting for you. You need to get a job and pay for your shit. Trust me, when someone catches you, you would have wished you just went ahead and spent the money on the shit you try to steal instead of paying your medical bills. You got me on full alert.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-8/1205830/brokenglass001.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-8/1205830/brokenglass003.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-8/1205830/brokenglass004.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-8/1205830/brokenglass005.jpg

[ July 21, 2007, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: ilikeV8torque ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
time to invest in a gun

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
time to invest in a gun

or a garage
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam that sucks. [Mad]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown] . but at least you still have her. that's crazy. this is the first time i've heard of someone catching the theif in the act.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikeV8torque  Ford pictures for ilikeV8torque    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
[Frown] . but at least you still have her. that's crazy. this is the first time i've heard of someone catching the theif in the act.

Yeah, I mean I know something set off my alarm so I went to check on it but I really didn't expect to catch the mofo in the act. The only time he really had was to break my window and not enough time to take anything.
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so, you have a pager alarm. did you hear the alarm, or the pager?. i may have to upgrade/replace the alarm i have.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
so, you have a pager alarm. did you hear the alarm, or the pager?. i may have to upgrade/replace the alarm i have.

It was the pager that woke me up. I cant hear the actual alarm from inside my apt.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your lucky, I lost my car and nothing ever turned up from it. If I had a paging alarm I'd still have it.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Your lucky, I lost my car and nothing ever turned up from it. If I had a paging alarm I'd still have it.

same here. my honda was stolen. and i had ~$17k in it.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow first time i seen anything happenin to a new edge.

i need to invest in a 2 way asap.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
wow first time i seen anything happenin to a new edge.

i need to invest in a 2 way asap.

Yeah, I thought I was pretty safe having a new edge but that thought went down the drain this morning.

[ July 21, 2007, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: ilikeV8torque ]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
time to invest in a gun

why a gun, he can't shoot him?
What's a gun gonna do when your car is parked on the street?

--------------------
=(

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
time to invest in a gun

why a gun, he can't shoot him?
What's a gun gonna do when your car is parked on the street?

True. Find a happy medium & Get u a pellet gun. Won't kill em but he will not wanna have a couple little pieces of metal in his ass again [Big Grin]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The worst part is 2 years from now still finding peices of broken class in your console while vacuuming.....

Those pillar gauges are attractive to thieves

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuckin assholes... shit only gets worse... [Mad]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

510 mob shit
¯
Member # 2117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 mob shit  Ford pictures for 510 mob shit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
talk about catching people in the act i just had my truck stole and i caught the piece of shit and put the boot to the dipshit for about 5 minuntes.. motherfucker wanted to steal my shit but when he got caught he was crying like a bitch screamin he was sorry i dont think he is going to steal another car agian so good luck on finding this broke bitch....and next time chase the asshole i rn after this fag for about a 1/4 mle never thought i was going to catch him but youll be amazed what you can do when your pissed [patriot]

--------------------
FHFC

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510 mob shit:
talk about catching people in the act i just had my truck stole and i caught the piece of shit and put the boot to the dipshit for about 5 minuntes.. motherfucker wanted to steal my shit but when he got caught he was crying like a bitch screamin he was sorry i dont think he is going to steal another car agian so good luck on finding this broke bitch....and next time chase the asshole i rn after this fag for about a 1/4 mle never thought i was going to catch him but youll be amazed what you can do when your pissed [patriot]

Good shit! adreneline can only carry You so far and when that bitch ran out You mobbed on His ass. You are rite after a good ass whoopin everything becomes a little clearer [Eek!] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You are a badass. [worship]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

quote:

I'm a little pist at myself because I was really caught off guard. I wish I didn't yell at him and try to crept up on him bashed his head but my ass was half a sleep and only half a brain workin at 4:25am until it really kicked in what was goin' down. This fucker cost me $200.00 bucks for the glass and $30.00 bucks for re-tint overnight and I'll be damned if I let that same fucker trys to fuck with my car twice.
lowriderryda
¯
Member # 7397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lowriderryda  Ford pictures for lowriderryda    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
probley some crack head with nothing better to do, crackheads just have nothing to do

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com