Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fukN punks

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fukN punks
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So ya I had three little fuks by my car lastnight in the middle of the night. All I got to say is never get mad at your dogs for barking in the middle of the night, theirs most likly a reason. my wife woke up first from the dogs seen three guys walking around court from one window an by the time she gets back to our bedroom window their right their at my car. shes yelling at me to wake up. I was sleepind down stairs with the kids. an when i finallywoke up she told me to look out side. at that timeshe already opened the window an they were running off. I heard them get in their car an i was running back for my keys.
So I take offin the direction they went. an I ge towards the the end of one of the main streets here an a foxbody mustang is coming down. whats the old that an foxbody is in my neighborhood at 3:00am. so I flipped a u turn an next thing u know they go faster an faster. Heres the stupid part on me. I bet we got upto aound 100mph in my residential [Frown] .long story short i pulled off to get my phone an wallet. An when i get home my wife told me not to go back out cause the cops were informed. I know if i ran in an ran out i could of cuaght up to them by the freeway. but what would i of done get risk of getting shot at. or hurting some other people for driving stupid. But I know what this car looks like an sounds like an if ur reading this I wouldnt try coming back you'll be in for a big surprise. Sorry for the run on sentences an paragraphs. but i ohh well u get the point. JOHN [Mad]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn john that sucks to hear.. were they trying to get to the 85 or what??

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They will be back...be ready for them!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah. be prepared. they'll be back. they saw something the like. now they WANT it. guard your shit. do whatever you have to do to keep it yours.!

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is why shotguns are awesome

you dont even need to fire it, just the cocking sound is enough to scare people away.

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they'll get what they deserve. people just keep their eyes an ears open. an dogs are best mans friend. [patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
this is why shotguns are awesome

you dont even need to fire it, just the cocking sound is enough to scare people away.

So true... Let the Pitbull out to chase them down the street....... that works too. [Mad]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks man. Just knowing that someone has been eye-balling your stuff will keep you from sleeping at night. Look into some servalance cameras, and let the dogs sleep in the garage... load the shot gun, and be prepared. Too bad you couldn't have caught them in the act.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow..that sucks big time...I always get worried about my Vert because it sits outside...it's tough to steal but I'm more worried about bitches fucking with it....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks man...I worry about my 03 mach because I dont have a garage. I dunno if its true, but a guy @ the dealership told me that my car is almost impossible to steal if u dont have the key, or a flatbed. Is this true?

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats sucks thats why i never leave my car outside over night, my friends vert just got stolen two weeks ago in front of his house in the drive way at 6 a.m. with the club and that clutch lock thing on empty with a bad starter. [Eek!]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Blue88lx
¯
Member # 5919

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for Blue88lx  Ford pictures for Blue88lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
They will be back...be ready for them!

Let's hope they don't! His kids don't want to feel unsafe in their own home. [Frown]
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should leave your car outside for bait and wait for them they will stop by. have you ever shown anyone were you live from this site.

[ July 05, 2007, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so what was their plate number? color of car? hatch, gt, coupe? Interested in what their discriptions are!? [Confused]
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
let me and sean know if you ever need any help bro, we'd be there in no time. stay safe and keep an eye on the cars.

edit: if you think about, there must've been somebody or some people following you near your house while driving. it's seriously like a maze last i remember lol. so keep that in mind too, watch for people following you. and like i said, call if you need help. later.

[ July 05, 2007, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks John. I hope they never go back to your place. Guns and Dogs are mans best friend though.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:
Thats sucks thats why i never leave my car outside over night, my friends vert just got stolen two weeks ago in front of his house in the drive way at 6 a.m. with the club and that clutch lock thing on empty with a bad starter. [Eek!]

wow.. with a club and autolock?/ had to have a tow truck, ,had to

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I go through this every couple of months.
With our current security system (won't obviously go into details here)I know when they step foot in the driveway (also have video)and usually am out to greet them, I have held them at gun point as well. This is usually teenagers to early 20's guys driving POS cars and Mustangs on occasion.
Get ahold of me and I can give you a few ideas.

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey sorry to hear that, what car were they driving because that happend to me couple weeks ago....
Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

was a bucket of a stang. an I kept my distance for my safety an didnt get a plate number. but maybe cause it didnt catch my eye. but the red reg. sticker in the rear window sure did. Lets just call it a bucket cause this 5.0 they were in couldnt ditch my little svo. [Razz]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i know is that 4th of july is over and i have left over m1000's...if i see fools walking around my shit ill be tossin a few from my backyard...that'll scare the shit out of anybody...including the neighbors [Big Grin]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com