Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » **UPDATE::RIP to my fellow co-worker...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: **UPDATE::RIP to my fellow co-worker...
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the story was in the stockton record..it happened saturday night..

my co worker (ratha leng) and my friend (sean cholm) were boating out on the delta saturday night when they ran into another boat that was docked...they didnt see it.. they both were ejected from their boat..sean was saved by someone from the boat they hit, they threw him a life jacket...he was in intensive care early this morning but it being released tomorrow afternoon..he suffered 2 broken ribs, punctured lung, and a broken wrist. my fellow co-worker (ratha leng) when he was ejected they didnt see where he went...he doesnt know how to swim..unfotunately they are STILL unable to find his body..cops have been searching since early sunday morning...still nothing.. i know i shouldnt say it... but i know he's gone [Frown] hes gonna be leaving his wife and children behind...he was 32.. we all worked out here in tracy at the orchard supply distribution center..

R.I.P [Frown] you will be missed bro...

**UPDATE**

fisherman found a body along the river at about 230pm... i think it was him.. police arent releasing anything until the body is identified..

[ June 26, 2007, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Red00GT ]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, sorry for your, and his family's loss. that is a very tragic story.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:

+1 [Frown]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:

+1 [Frown]
+2 [Frown]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn man...its so weird not seein this guy at work...everyone was jus in a f***ed up mood today...no one wanted to do anything...and seein people cry atwork...all bad man..

theyre still lookin [Frown]

i think imma go help out in the search tomorrow...

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
damn man...its so weird not seein this guy at work...everyone was jus in a f***ed up mood today...no one wanted to do anything...and seein people cry atwork...all bad man..

theyre still lookin [Frown]

i think imma go help out in the search tomorrow...

prayers be with you, your co workers, and co workers family. [Frown]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was is a large stretch of the Delta? Hope they find him with broken leg and alive on side of the Delta. So sad [Frown]
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that is sad im very sorry for your loss and i pray they find him alive still [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't want to sound like a dick but, the guy didn't know how to swim and wasn't wearing a life jacket? And crashed into a parked boat? WTF? That sounds a little like not wearing your seatbelt and crashing into a parked car.

I hope he will be ok, against the odds, but I had to express my WTF because that whole thing makes no sense to me.

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BCINGUU:
I don't want to sound like a dick but, the guy didn't know how to swim and wasn't wearing a life jacket? And crashed into a parked boat? WTF? That sounds a little like not wearing your seatbelt and crashing into a parked car.

I hope he will be ok, against the odds, but I had to express my WTF because that whole thing makes no sense to me.

yea it sounded ridiculous to me too.. i couldnt believe he wasnt wearing a life jacket..i didnt kno he couldnt swim until someone told me at work..and they crashed into the boat because they didnt see it and it was at night...guess those boat lights dont help too much.. ill keep u guys updated on whats going on.

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow man sorry to hear that [Frown] ... these things always make me feel like shit especially if they had family [Frown]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck that sucks!!
ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA
¯
Member # 5068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA  Ford pictures for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry for your loss.....

prayers go out to you and the family.... [Frown]

[ June 29, 2007, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA ]

--------------------
DRIVE IT TILL THE FU**IN WHEELS
FALL OFF...

Posts: 723 | From: San Jose, Cali. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com