Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » RIP Correction officer, killed by stupid skin head todya in SLC

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: RIP Correction officer, killed by stupid skin head todya in SLC
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
**** Update: they just stated the inmate needed an MRI and the metal cuffs had to be removed, Plastic flex cuffs should have been put on before the metal cuffs were removed but they are not sure if that happened at this time. the inmate for the officer turned around and grabbed the gun and shot him in the head.

(KSL News) Officers arrested a suspect in connection with the fatal shooting of a corrections officer near the University of Utah Medical Center this morning.

The suspect is prison inmate Curtis Allgier.

The inmate was in an examination room at the orthopedic center near the University of Utah Medical Center around 7:45 a.m. University Police Chief Scott Folsom said, "There was some kind of altercation. The inmate got hold of the weapon and shot the officer. The suspect exited the building but did not injure any other staff. Everybody else is just fine."

The inmate fled the scene on foot and carjacked a Ford Explorer. The suspect then led police on a high-speed chase that covered much of the Salt Lake Valley. Officers spiked the Explorer's tires, so the suspect stopped at the Arby's restaurant at 1700 South and Redwood Road and ran inside to hide.

Inside the restaurant, at least one person was shot and injured by Allgier but was able to walk out, said Salt Lake City police Sgt. Rich Brede.

Allgier was not armed when he was captured inside the manager's office, Brede said.

KSL NewsRadio reports there is a smashed police car at 900 West and 400 South. A woman on the scene named Tricia claims the suspect called her and said he killed a police officer.

A spokesman for the Utah Department of Corrections said officers routinely transport prisoners to the university for medical appointments. "Nobody here can remember one of our officers ever being killed during a transfer," spokesman Jack Ford said.

Allgier was named Public Enemy Number One in November. He was caught in a hotel room. He is a known member of the Aryan Brotherhood and was wanted for violating parole.

-

-

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: =( i hope he gets the needle in his arm

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
at a loser... a complete waste of oxygen. i'm glad his ass got caught....again. rip to the officer [Frown]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoulda shot his a$$ on sight

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn homie needs to step his tattoo game up.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
damn homie needs to step his tattoo game up.

Lmao! He still has some real estate to fill up!

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like he eats well in prison...either that or crack is harder to get than originaly thought.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Looks like he eats well in prison...either that or crack is harder to get than originaly thought.

damn, it does look like he gained some serious weight.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol @ wearing glasses with all those tats.. wtf?! its like intelligence(sp?) meets stupiditty

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG!!!

From the same website that Curtis' pic was taken from

-

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
OMG!!!

-

wow wtf?? damn

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can just see the Evil in that dudes eyes. Like they are hollow and nothing matters. Kinda creeps me out.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
You can just see the Evil in that dudes eyes. Like they are hollow and nothing matters. Kinda creeps me out.

yeah, that guy is just disgusting

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another nazi? he does look evil... but at the same time, he looks like he messed with the wrong person and got his ass savagely beat [Eek!]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
Originally posted by BlkPina:
another nazi? he does look evil... but at the same time, he looks like he messed with the wrong person and got his ass savagely beat [Eek!]

yeah, looks like he got what he deserved LOLL

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
OMG!!!

-

wow wtf?? damn
LOL, someone got their nose broken a couple of times

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

holyshit. i just saw that. dayum that musta hurt

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a fucking piece of work that cocksucker is.
Perhaps I'm a tad bit too cold blooded towards criminals but I favor my motherland's method of criminal punishment. If you're convicted of a capital crime you are taken from the courthouse and you have a bullet shot into the back of your skull.

Half of the problem with our prison system is that it is a safe haven of sorts for criminals to ensure that they get free health care, food and a roof over their heads. All they have to do to get that is commit a serious felonious crime. That's right, you, me and every other average working Joe have to bust their asses to provide for themselves where as criminals get things handed to them because they need to be babysat for the rest of their lives since they are a menace to society.

Fuck'em. Kill ALL capital offenders and free up space in our prison systems.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
Perhaps I'm a tad bit too cold blooded towards criminals but I favor my motherland's method of criminal punishment. If you're convicted of a capital crime you are taken from the courthouse and you have a bullet shot into the back of your skull.

Half of the problem with our prison system is that it is a safe haven of sorts for criminals to ensure that they get free health care, food and a roof over their heads. All they have to do to get that is commit a serious felonious crime. That's right, you, me and every other average working Joe have to bust their asses to provide for themselves where as criminals get things handed to them because they need to be babysat for the rest of their lives since they are a menace to society.

+1 Couldn't have said it better myself. [Mad]

[ June 26, 2007, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: 98Snake ]

Lady GT
¯
Member # 4894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady GT  Ford pictures for Lady GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98Snake:
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:

+1 Couldn't have said it better myself. [Mad]
+1

--------------------
www.myspace.com/miss02gt

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com