Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sacramento Mustang is looking to fill vacant installation shop!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sacramento Mustang is looking to fill vacant installation shop!!
Stangman@SM
¯
Member # 6223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangman@SM  Ford pictures for Stangman@SM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sacramento Mustang is now searching for an established reputable business to lease / relocate their installation shop. We have just finished the facelift on our vacant 1900+ square foot installation / repair facility and looking to offer parts and service to all our customers.
Facility features include heating and cooling, alarm, air compressor closet, lift, storage, outside bathrooms, hazardous waste bin, and new gated parking lot.

Must already be an established business. Please stop by or call for more information.
916-484-3434
Thank you

-

-

-

[ June 11, 2007, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: the02stangman ]

--------------------
www.sacramento-mustang.com/

Posts: 103 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What happened to JT"s performance?
Stangman@SM
¯
Member # 6223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangman@SM  Ford pictures for Stangman@SM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is no longer at our location.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The GT's lookin good in those cardomain pics bro, nice shots...This is Dustin with the red Mach 1 BTW....

[ June 11, 2007, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:

Those guys were assholes. And way overpriced.

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Juiced-03:
quote:

and they fucked a friend of mine good too...... [Mad]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Stangman@SM
¯
Member # 6223

Well they are no longer back there and we are looking to open a new shop back there. Please pass the word.
Thanks again

--------------------

89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up Steve - it's Jeff. the place is looking good brotha!!! Give me a holler sometime - let's kick it!

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I got a quote from them to do my headliner in my 66' and it was like $800 more than any other shop. They were dicks, saying "youre not gonna find anyone better than us... ect ect.". And when I asked them about EFI (this was when I was 15) they basically told me I would never get EFI to work, they are the ONLY ones that do it, that I was too stupid to even try it. Total premadonnas. They can lick my gooch!

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Joooestang66:
quote:
quote:

I got a quote from them to do my headliner in my 66' and it was like $800 more than any other shop. They were dicks, saying "youre not gonna find anyone better than us... ect ect.". And when I asked them about EFI (this was when I was 15) they basically told me I would never get EFI to work, they are the ONLY ones that do it, that I was too stupid to even try it. Total premadonnas. They can lick my gooch!
Similar situation. They wanted $1000 MORE than what other shops quoted me for a gear installation. They told me they were the only ones who could do it on the IRS in the area, but then he told me he didn't think he would have time to "fit me in the schedule." He also basically called me an idiot for wanting to change the gears in my Cobra (my '01 Cobra vert). It was obvious he didn't want the job. Believe it or not, the dealership gave me the best deal and finished the job in 2 days (rebuilt the rearend also)! Going from stock gears to 4:30's was the best damn mod I ever did to that car. Fuck JT!

[ June 13, 2007, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Juiced-03 ]

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey maybe you all should start a thread about how bad JT's Performance treated you all...instead of high jacking the she-ight out of this one and completely taking away the original intent of this post.

Just a thought...I know...it sounds crazy. [Big Grin]

And if you remember there once was a time when JT's was actually a very good shop to deal with....before John left.

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Stangman@SM
¯
Member # 6223

Thanks Jeff!
I agree it was cool back in the day when John Kellogg ran the shop. That’s where the name JT's came from. He no longer runs it.
Anyways, this thread was for a future shop. Not the past. There are obvious reasons why were looking for a new shop.

ps- Good to hear from you Jeff. We should get together soon.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com