Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » THEY LET THIS PUNK BITCH OUT OF JAIL ALREADY

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: THEY LET THIS PUNK BITCH OUT OF JAIL ALREADY
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAN THIS REALLY SUCKS - I HOPE THAT SOMEONE LOSES THEIR JOB FOR LETTING THIS DUMB BITCH OUT OF JAIL - YEAH SHE GOT HOUSE ARREST AND AN ANKLE MONITOR - FUCK THAT SHIT I HATE THAT BITCH

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1EVLSNKE
¯
Member # 4789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1EVLSNKE  Ford pictures for 1EVLSNKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that bitch is prolly getting T-BAGGED AT HOME RIGHT NOW,or makin another sex-tape.lol.rolmao...

--------------------
LS WHAT
ORGANIZATION
VICTORIES:
GM INC,1 Sic formula(FRDEATR)

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha lol [Big Grin] thats right

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
money can get you ANYTHING but health
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seriously, this is a national TRAVESTY!!,, this is such bullcrap,, is this really how the criminal justice system works.. im sorry,, but this kind of shit seriously disappoints me to the core,, right up there with oj trial, michael jackson trial, and other fukin travesties. even al sharpton said this is a "smack in the face" to others who have served their full time in jail [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is a travesty of justice

I am personally outraged

I'm starting to think this is all some sort of publicity stunt... This only boosts her popularity higher and swells her media attention.

Everyone in the Los Angeles County justice system should have stones tied to their ankles and be cast off the Santa Monica Pier for this one.

[ June 07, 2007, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Got50Fever
¯
Member # 4187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Got50Fever  Ford pictures for Got50Fever    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to the United States of Hypocracy where if you're rich you can do whatever you want, drug running non-citizens have more rights than our own border patrol agents, and if you try to stop somebody from robbing your home/place of buisness, they can easily bring litigation against you and win [patriot]
Posts: 79 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Remember if you are rich you are invincible to the Justice System!

Remember OJ... [Eek!]

Blue88lx
¯
Member # 5919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue88lx  Ford pictures for Blue88lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Remember if you are rich you are invincible to the Justice System!

Remember OJ... [Eek!]

And Robert Blake!
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_en_ce/paris_hilton
good the judge is bringing the slut back to court! [patriot] put that POS sheriff in contempt!

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_en_ce/paris_hilton
good the judge is bringing the slut back to court! [patriot] put that POS sheriff in contempt!

What's the judge's name.. judge judy? This some sort of reality show? Welcome to Rich White Trash Court?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's unbelievable .... but then again, i'm not surprised. my friend and i turned on the tv tonight only to see in the headlines "paris is out". both of our jaws dropped! we're both pissed off [Mad] if i were to do half the shit she did, my butt would still be in jail right now... equal treatment my ass

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Id hit it [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To be honest, I am suprised she got any jail time at all. I have arrested countless shit heads for probation violations who only got time served (the overnight stay while waiting for court). Seems to me she was thrown in the pokey just because of who she is. I say so what. I dont give a shit about her either way. She doesn't effect my life one bit. Way worse people out there who should be in jail but slide throgh the system. That is my experience.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHa stupid whore is going back to jail, and she has to serve her full 45 day sentence. she was crying for mommy LOL

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/06/08/entertainment/e115525D43.DTL

[ June 08, 2007, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: xvt's 85 5.0 ]

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com