Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » getting dyno today (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: getting dyno today
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
getting dyno from dynoguy.sofar so good will keep you guys posted.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im guessing 450rwhp/470rwtq

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what's the engine combo? on 91?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Properly running and tuned I'd guess 530RWHP "EASILY!"

Goodluck Maeco, you deserve a break with that car!

[ June 04, 2007, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have to say this car is running so smooth it drives like stock.but as soon as you step on it.wow its all there.very happy with 417rwhp@5500 rpm on a mustang dyno.didnt want to go anymore,iam scared my motor might blow.lol.first time ive seen my car on a dyno and its scary going to those rpms.the motor has alot more to give but iam staying with this tune until i decide to go for more.it also came with a flip chip.thanks dynoguy [patriot]

--------------------

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good, how about the torque?

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
i have to say this car is running so smooth it drives like stock.but as soon as you step on it.wow its all there.very happy with 417rwhp@5500 rpm on a mustang dyno.didnt want to go anymore,iam scared my motor might blow.lol.first time ive seen my car on a dyno and its scary going to those rpms.the motor has alot more to give but iam staying with this tune until i decide to go for more.it also came with a flip chip.thanks dynoguy [patriot]

Damn that's great power. I'm making 474rwhp but that's on 110. I'm guessing on 91 I'm probably around 410-420?? That shits fun to drive everyday ain't it?
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
Sounds good, how about the torque?

torque is 406 @ 5200 rpm.

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:

Damn that's great power. I'm making 474rwhp but that's on 110. I'm guessing on 91 I'm probably around 410-420?? That shits fun to drive everyday ain't it?
so far its been a blast coming home from concord.but i know one thing ill be driving this car more than i did in the last couple of years.(about 2k miles)

--------------------

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I thought it would make more, This is the 93 Cobra right? Whats the engine combo again? I thought you had it tuned before.
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:

I thought it would make more, This is the 93 Cobra right? Whats the engine combo again? I thought you had it tuned before.
yeah this is the teal 93 cobra.
 -
mods:
stock block,tfs twisted wedge aluminum heads,tfs 1.7rr,tfs push rods,holley intake,1 3/8"heat spacer,70 tb,90 mass,42lbs inj,vortech s trim
6lbs,power pipe,msd ignition,electric fan,bbk
headers,upr off road x pipe,mac pro dumps,ac
delete,t-rex external fuel pump,255 intank pump.

it was dyno before on dynojet i think at 367rwhp
ran like shit.reason why it sat mostly in the garage for 2 years.
but now i would atleast drive it to work once a week and weekends. [Wink]

[ June 05, 2007, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: maeco ]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My bad, I was sure it had a 331 and more boost???

--------------------

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

its all good i think i got pretty decent numbers.
drive ability is awsome.good thing nobody jump on the car when i had up forsale for $10k.i would have regreted it....

--------------------

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
mods:
stock block,tfs twisted wedge aluminum heads,tfs 1.7rr,tfs push rods,holley intake,1 3/8"heat spacer,70 tb,90 mass,42lbs inj,vortech s trim

Did you get a bad tune? 367rwhp and 417 on a mustang dyno is not that much of a difference. Mustang dynos put up higher #s But glad your happy. nice looking car
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Damn Maeco, your car looks SOOO fucking good with those wheels back on it. I can't believe you'd sell that car. 420 at the wheels and great drivability are AWESOME, congrats!

--------------------

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
mods:

Did you get a bad tune? 367rwhp and 417 on a mustang dyno is not that much of a difference. Mustang dynos put up higher #s But glad your happy. nice looking car
actually u have it opposite. mustang dyno's put up lower numbers from a dynojet.

maeco, how much does dynoguy charge and also do they tune sct or diablo? pm for details.
thanks

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Did you get a bad tune? 367rwhp and 417 on a mustang dyno is not that much of a difference. Mustang dynos put up higher #s But glad your happy. nice looking car.

dont really care about the difference in the numbers that much i was more concern about the drivability at this point.
now that she runs cool.maybe its time just to enjoy and mess with her later.

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
mods:

actually u have it opposite. mustang dyno's put up lower numbers from a dynojet.

maeco, how much does dynoguy charge and also do they tune sct or diablo? pm for details.
thanks

pm replied.i cant get enough of your white cobra look a like.verry nice man.

[ June 05, 2007, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: maeco ]

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the new #'s but more importantly on being able to cruise around with it [Big Grin] [burnout]

I love that hood and the rake on the car [worship]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
Congrats on the new #'s but more importantly on being able to cruise around with it [Big Grin] [burnout]

I love that hood and the rake on the car [worship]

you said it best.that's all iam concern about.thanks for the compliments.

--------------------

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Did you get a bad tune? 367rwhp and 417 on a mustang dyno is not that much of a difference. Mustang dynos put up higher #s But glad your happy. nice looking car.

dont really care about the difference in the numbers that much i was more concern about the drivability at this point.
now that she runs cool.maybe its time just to enjoy and mess with her later.

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
mods:

thanks

pm replied.i cant get enough of your white cobra look a like.verry nice man.
Those are REALLY good numbers with only 6lbs of boost on a Mustang Dyno. What cam are you runnin'?

Also, did dynoguy tune your car?

Please PM me with the info on the tune [patriot]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

stock cams,and yes dynoguy did the tunning.pmed you.

--------------------

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice cobra bro , who's white vette is that looking good also.. [patriot]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

quote:
Originally posted by LS1EATR:
nice cobra bro , who's white vette is that looking good also.. [patriot]

was mine.sold it to my fathe inlaw.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Wow, you've had some nice cars Maeco!

--------------------

dynoguy
¯
Member # 6457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dynoguy  Ford pictures for dynoguy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the kind words Maeco!

We were all just happy to see that you really exist, after a year of phone and email tag. well everyone he does exist and his car is sweet. Nice guy too.

Talked to Monte a couple of times today. Looks like we'll be tuning his 07 soon.

Now when you going to bring me the wife 350z :-)

--------------------
Chris
BRG Racing/Dyno
(925)680-2560
chris@brgracing.com
www.brgracing.com

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

not sure what iam going to do with the z yet,probably wet kit.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com