Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How do you burn movies?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you burn movies?
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found a site that has free movie downloads of all the newest movies. But when I try to burn them to a DVD disk it will not play in a dvd player. I can watch them fine on my computer. I am using DVD-R. I know it is not car related but if anyone knows I would appreciate it.
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont know how to burn dvds whats the website so i can watch some movies
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont tell me you are using a pc

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66backinblack:
dont tell me you are using a pc

Yeah I am using my PC. [Confused] whats wrong with that? It has a cd burner built into it and I have burned music cd's on it plenty of times I downloaded the movies to my computer but am unable to properly burn them so they can play in my home dvd player
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What format are they when you download them? You will most likely have to do some converting. DIVX format won't play in DVD players.

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damani...I can show you how to do it....but not online...you'd have to take a trip to Woodland..

i'll give you ALL the programs it takes and makes it easy....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoobysnack  Ford pictures for Scoobysnack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The easiest way is use WinAVI convert and burn. Takes 30mins tops depending on your computer that is [Smile]
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was just sayin its easier with a mac, i got hella programs to do that kinda stuff but they dont make versions for pcs

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoobysnack  Ford pictures for Scoobysnack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a MAC and a PC WinAVI (for PC) is an all in one. It will set the chapters and author the files for you. You don't get a lot of control to do editing and things of that nature but it is extreamly easy to use.
93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Throw some gas on them and light a match...... [burnout]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com