Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Guy I work with.....IDIOT!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Guy I work with.....IDIOT!!
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I go to lunch with a few guys at work...I drive cause I'm a fuckin nice guy. Where do we go to lunch? Fry's electronics,...NERD lunch. They needed to pick up some external hard drive readers or some homo crap so I picked up Hitman for my xbox and try to make the best of lunch.

Before we even get there I notice "idiot" doesn't have his belt on. Usually no big deal right...so I say, "Hey, put your belt on." He thinks he's funny and starts joking around and talking about other bs. So a min. later I'm like, dude just put your fuckin belt on already. He starts gettin all pissy with me so I don't say shit anymore till we get to Fry's. We all order some crap food and idiot starts asking me why I was gettin on him so much in the car.

WTF?! "Your fuckin dumb and if you aren't going to put your belt on when we leave I'm leaving you here!"

We are in the middle of Fry's food court yellin at this point...he's saying shit that I'm not hearing and somehow we all manage to pay for our stuff, eat and walk outside.

I ask him if he's going to put his belt on he says no...so I left his dumb mother fuckin idiot ass there. We get back to work and he's calling people here to come pick him up. We beet him to the punch and no one will go get him.

Fuckin Tool!

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL some people never learn! [Whoo Whooooo!] He is probably going to need an ass kicking later so tell Him You will talk AFTER work [patriot] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is GREAT! HAHA! I give you major kudos for standing your ground AND keeping your word.

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this another "over-react" thread?? lol.. but in all seriousness, does it matter that he didnt want to put his belt on?? i mean if you get pulled over, its his ass that gets the tickets right??/ only way i see it affecting you is you get in an accident his ass goes flying out the window and later sues you... am i right?

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're my hero, RMAO [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly I didn't really really care till he got on my case at Fry's. Like I said when he got all pissy in the car I didn't say anything more about it. But if I'm drivin...it's my car and my gas then wtf? It's not like he was sittin bitch...he was in the front seat.

If I'm a passenger I follow their rules. If they don't eat or drink in the car then neither do I, if they don't smoke in the car then I wouldn't either if I was a smoker...it's called common courtesy if I remember correctly. So fuck that guy he still hasn't shown up here at work. [Big Grin] Don't know what he was trying to prove but all he showed me was that he's a bloody moron.

[ May 18, 2007, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any way you look at it
1. you're the driver
2. your car
3. your rules

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Honestly I didn't really really care till he got on my case at Fry's. Like I said when he got all pissy I didn't say anything more about it. But if I'm drivin...it's my car and my gas then wtf? It's not like he was sittin bitch...he was in the front seat.

If I'm a passenger I follow their rules. If they don't eat or drink in the car then neither do I, if they don't smoke in the car then I wouldn't either if I was a smoker...it's called common courtesy if I remember correctly. So fuck that guy he still hasn't shown up here at work. [Big Grin] Don't know what he was trying to prove but all he showed me was that he's a bloody moron.

ahahahaha,, he still hasnt shown up! damn,, !!! hes fucked when he shows...

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good job man. same thing with the radio, doesnt matter if you dont like the persons music, its their fucking car!

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
inspirational [patriot]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
Any way you look at it
1. you're the driver
2. your car
3. your rules

dont like it then walk

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would have done the same. good decision to leave his stubborn ass there [patriot] .
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
is this another "over-react" thread?? lol.. but in all seriousness, does it matter that he didnt want to put his belt on?? i mean if you get pulled over, its his ass that gets the tickets right??/ only way i see it affecting you is you get in an accident his ass goes flying out the window and later sues you... am i right?

NOPE its no longer just the passengers ticket,the driver can get a ticket as well
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Guy is an f'n baby. He finally showed up around 4:30 and walked strait to HR. He was in there a good 10 min. If he wasn't such an idiot he'd know me and the HR lady are like "this" so she basically told him in so many words to grown up and maybe to try puttin on your belt.

He wasn't happy there so he went to his boss and was crying about it...I don't know what his boss had to say but I could care less because in the middle of telling my story to another co-worker my boss walks by and asks me whats so funny.

I don't normally chat it up at work so her seeing me laughing with someone sparked her curiosity. I told her the story and she thought I was kidding and wouldn't beleive me. She started laughing right when idiot walked by us to go to his office. Then my boss asked if I wanted an early weekend and let me take off 20 min. early.

HAHAHAHAAHA Fun Friday...so anyone play this Hitman game? I heard it's decent and online playable.

Happy weekend!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Click it or Ticket! [Smile]

[ May 19, 2007, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did his dumb ass walk back to work?

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how old is this douche?
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Both the driver and the "idiot" get a ticket under CVC.

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
Any way you look at it
1. you're the driver
2. your car
3. your rules

dont like it then walk
+1 [patriot]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so has the guy talked to you at all since this happened? lol

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on man, that's actually pretty funny to hear you left him at Fry's. Be careful, he might be one of those passive types of dudes who tries to get you back in some underhanded way
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't care who you are...that's funny right there!

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
Right on man, that's actually pretty funny to hear you left him at Fry's. Be careful, he might be one of those passive types of dudes who tries to get you back in some underhanded way

Or homie might pull-a-virginia tech at the company.. Keep an eye on that no seat belt wearing bastard

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Guess he walked,...he's like 35 years old. He said 'whats up' to me this morning. I just [Roll Eyes] at him.

He's one of those kinds of guys that says "hey buddy" to you and you'll be like, "oh were fuckin buddies?" or "hey brother"...And I'd say..."we aren't brothers". Dude is just weird.

Guess he wrote an official letter of complaint against me. I can't imagine what it says...."I refused to wear my belt so he wouldn't give me a ride." lol, let it alone already man, just diggin himself deeper. Shit was like last week and I'm still hearing people buzz about it. Honestly I forgot till saw an e-mail that was tossed around of a girl that had her face half ripped through a windshield saying it was him LMAO. People can be so mean. [patriot]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com