Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Big O Tires giving out free Infineon Raceway tickets

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Big O Tires giving out free Infineon Raceway tickets
LIL MZ MISCHEIF
¯
Member # 5585

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL MZ MISCHEIF  Ford pictures for LIL MZ MISCHEIF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone know why?

--------------------
2009 Ford Fusion
03 XR-50
www.myspace.com/joeymuthafuckinramos[/URL] www.girlsfmx.com

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I work at the one here in Antioch, ill check out what the deal is. I thinkyou have to spend over $100 and youll get 2 free tickets. Ill have to double check though.

[ May 16, 2007, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: NORCAL*925* GT STANG ]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last year I got the free tickets for the lemanns series and it was cool.

Fuck Big-O at least in fremont. Went there today for help with a air leek from my valve stem and they said they wouldn't help me since my tire that i bought from them a while back were "slightly" bald. They were mounted and balanced there so i was pissed. It would have only taken a second to pop the bead and tighten the nut on the inside of the rim. I wasnt even on the car I brought it in seperatly Props to Americas Tire Company for helping me out for free with no [BS flag] .

[ May 16, 2007, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: illwill510 ]

Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by illwill510:
Last year I got the free tickets for the lemanns series and it was cool.

Fuck Big-O at least in fremont. Went there today for help with a air leek from my valve stem and they said they wouldn't help me since my tire that i bought from them a while back were "slightly" bald. They were mounted and balanced there so i was pissed. It would have only taken a second to pop the bead and tighten the nut on the inside of the rim. I wasnt even on the car I brought it in seperatly Props to Americas Tire Company for helping me out for free with no [BS flag] .

Sorry to hear about that, If you were to come to my work we would have gladly done it. They should have done it still even though it was bald, its still a Big O tire.

Bastards probably were lazy and used the tire being bald as an excuse not to help you.
[BS flag]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com