Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Tokyo Drift (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tokyo Drift
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its on HBO and so far its one of the shittest movies i have ever seen. [Eek!]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought it was better than the first two... not saying much though.
Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only one I "liked/enjoyed" was the first

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

yeah me too. im not a fan of miami based movies and the third one was kinda cheesy so i only liked the first one.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ALL HAIL TRAINER MATT:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

yeah me too. im not a fan of miami based movies and the third one was kinda cheesy so i only liked the first one.
yeah the 3rd one is way cheesy and stupid. The "gangstas" in this movie wouldn't last a second in the US.

[ May 06, 2007, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: 1968_Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love all the FnF movies. I have a door sized poster of Paul Walker standing next to the supra looking clean and mean. Some day I'm gonna grow up to be him! The first FnF was a classic. How can you not like the 2nd with Eva Mendez??? And the 3rd is innovative with the skyline motor in that stang. That's probably the best engine swap in history!!! And how can you say that those lil ganstas wouldn't last here in the U.S. They are Yakuza!!!!! This shit is hardcore!!!!

FnF FTW!!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tokyo Drift was soooooo GARBAGE. I swear every time I looked at one of those wannabe thugs I wanted to RMAO and slap the shit out of them. This movie was GAY as hell, especially the part where Vin Diesel comes back. This movie was CHEESE BALL central

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw it also, was into to it for about 20 min......It's LAME. the first was defitnley the best.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I THINK THEY ALL SUCKED

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought the first and third were ok.

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
I THINK THEY ALL SUCKED

i love how in all of them they had to put an old school in them...lol. but at least in this last one they drifted a fastback that had a 351 in it.i didn't like the fact they had to bash them up. [Mad]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Iam pretty sure it had a skyline motor not a 351

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:
Iam pretty sure it had a skyline motor not a 351

To get it to drift it had a 351 in it, the skyline motor was just for show, it had no go so they had an extra fastback with a 351

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JFYI, there is a supra here in the bay area what was in the first FnF. Yep that's right!!! How cool is that!

--------------------

BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
JFYI, there is a supra here in the bay area what was in the first FnF. Yep that's right!!! How cool is that!

lol..the cooler part is, we get to say he is our friend.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by BlkZ28Kreepn:
quote:

lol..the cooler part is, we get to say he is our friend.
Yup, that little yellow brotha!!!!!

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

LOL

I seriously hope those idiots don't think of making a 4th one. The 1st one was good, second one was kinda weak and the 3rd one sucked ass.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Well trilogies seem to suck ass more than not. Look at Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and Spidey. They should make a 4th to make up for the 3rd. I'll even apply to be a cast member!!!

--------------------

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well trilogies seem to suck ass more than not. Look at Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and Spidey. They should make a 4th to make up for the 3rd. I'll even apply to be a cast member!!!

Terminator 3 wasn't bad.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:

LOL me too, i'll drive the 68 Fastback that blows all the rices doors off in drifting and drag haha

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

Terminator 3 wasn't bad.
True T3 wasn't that bad. Infact all the Termninators were cool but I think T1 and T2 were better than T3 though. T1 is just a FN classic!!!! "Nice night for a walk!"

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

Terminator 3 wasn't bad.
True T3 wasn't that bad. Infact all the Termninators were cool but I think T1 and T2 were better than T3 though. T1 is just a FN classic!!!! "Nice night for a walk!"
LOL thats a good line.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
am i the only one who thought the tokyo drift had the best plot.

the first was the cheesiest of them all regardless of what anyone says.

the second one had a bunch of holes in the plot.

the third stuck with one plot and had no cheesy one liners like the first part.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

i think your the only one who thinks that lol
The 3rd one was horrible.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com