Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Spider-Man 3 LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Spider-Man 3 LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I'm not going to get into details, but this movie flat out SUCKED!!!!!!!!! Talk about the gayest movie I've seen since the third Matrix. And speaking of gay wtf is up with Dublin!! I went to that theater and nothing but faggots and butch dyke lesbians making out with their lovers playing kissie kissie. Is Dublin the new San Francisco or what!!! Fuck Dublin I'm watching movies at Union Landing from now on!

Oh and back on point. Spider Man is GAY!!! LOL!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You think thats bad. The gayest place in the world hands down is guernville. HOLY FUCK. if you go through there on a friday night you see nothing but fags holding hands and shit. its home to a fuckload of gay bars and homos.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
I was planning on taking my son to see it at the Metreon next weekend but have as well heard it's a BAD/NOT GOOD, lol, movie.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
And speaking of gay wtf is up with Dublin!! I went to that theater and nothing but faggots and butch dyke lesbians making out with their lovers playing kissie kissie. Is Dublin the new San Francisco or what!!!

You should've thrown your popcorn at them!...lol...That sucks, Dublin, I think is the closest IMAX theater to Livermore too...

I was thinking of takin' the kids to see it this weekend...Maybe I'll wait for Shrek 3...Has anyone else see Spidy 3 movie yet?....

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i saw spidey 3 last night, i was out with a new girl, so after the first hour we started talking instead of watching the movie... the movie was fine.
It wasn't GREAT by any means. the special effects were ok, nothing great.. the actions scenes were vast, but there was really nothing innovative.
Venom was HORRIBLE ..
It had the gayest dialogue and it was just horrible.
Do not go there expecting an action movie, as weird as it sounds, go there thinking you'll watch a girly soup opera and you'll come out content.

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Howard Stern said Spiderman 3 was better than the 1st one and thats high praise from him. I am surprised it looks pretty good.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I don't want to say anything that would ruin it for peeps who haven't seen it. But for me since I'm a manly kind of guy, as shown with a picture in the street racing section, this movie was more of a date or girlie movie. Even still the parts that were emotional were comical!!! Not just by me but by 1/2 the theater!!!

All in all I think kids would like it. They don't know the difference. I have to take my nieces and nephews to see it and I'm sure they are going to think its cool. But I don't think this movie is good for the adult audience. It was very boring much of the time. Cheesey. Action scenes weren't all that great. Almost all of the parts that were supposed to make you feel sad or emotional were actually hilarious.

And I'm still thinking WTF is wrong with Dublin!!! I never expected that. Hell I was eating at Fudruckers and lots of fruitcakes in there too! Butched shaved headed lesbians making out with their "girl" friends. Faggots holding hands right behind me in line. YUK!!!!

--------------------

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sp3 was weak..spidey is about action not drama.....bring on electro, shocker and rhino and then it will be a good series....Trans4mers will blow this out of the sky...

[ May 05, 2007, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
sp3 was weak..spidey is about action not drama.....bring on electro, shocker and rhino and then it will be a good series....Trans4mers will blow this out of the sky...

/\ I agree 100%

--------------------

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good lord cummins talk about exaggeration but then again it's just an opinion. I saw it today in Dublin and the movie was good. I guess it would appeal to more mature audience as there was a lot of drama which I think they pulled off rather well but is usually not expected in a movie like this one. All in all I like the two previous movies better.

So far this year the movie 300 reigns supreme IMO.

[ May 05, 2007, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoobysnack  Ford pictures for Scoobysnack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok all this gay bashing is unnecessary and uncalled for.
subsGT
¯
Member # 6015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for subsGT  Ford pictures for subsGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
meh, fvck theaters in general [Roll Eyes]

...I'll wait for the DVD...

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Scoobysnack:
Ok all this gay bashing is unnecessary and uncalled for.

Fag...............

[Razz]

--------------------

Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoobysnack  Ford pictures for Scoobysnack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck you bitch

[ May 05, 2007, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Scoobysnack ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Fuck you bith

[Big Grin]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

I'm not gay bashing but I don't like to see that shit! Call me homophobic or what. Hell maybe I am! But I don't like having to explain to my nieces and nephews why 2 guys are sticking their tongues down each other's throat.

As far as exaggerating, well I don't think I am. Hell Spidey spent more time crying than he did fighting or anything else!

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Fuck you bith

[Big Grin]
you called it.
[Razz]

quote:

...Hell Spidey spent more time crying than he did fighting or anything else!

so true
[Frown]
Venom was a waste!! I mean, he might have appeared for 10 minutes on a 130 minute long movie.. WTF is that about?
Parker must have easily spent 20 minutes crying like a pussy instead of fighting crime. [patriot]

That scene with spiderman swinging by the american flag towards the end. WTF?? how is that relevant to the story line?
Totally stupid movie. the more i think about it, the more i hate it.
What i hate most is lack of creativity. In Spiderman 2, he had several new moves that we had not seen before, in spiderman 3 there were no new moves at all. LAME.

--------------------
=(

Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

I totally agree with you there is a time and a place for everything. People need to have respect for everyone. They should have had respect that there were children there. Everyone is entitled to there opinions and beliefs. I do understand that this is the "general talk" section but I don't come here to have people call other people names. I will say yes I am gay and don't have a problem with people knowing. I come to this forum for the same reasons as everyone else my love for Mustangs. I have 2 right now and had 5 all together. I just don't want to come to a forum where I don't feel wanted...we all have something to offer.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
I totally agree with you there is a time and a place for everything. People need to have respect for everyone. They should have had respect that there were children there. Everyone is entitled to there opinions and beliefs. I do understand that this is the "general talk" section but I don't come here to have people call other people names. I will say yes I am gay and don't have a problem with people knowing. I come to this forum for the same reasons as everyone else my love for Mustangs. I have 2 right now and had 5 all together. I just don't want to come to a forum where I don't feel wanted...we all have something to offer.

This forum is pretty good so you aren't going to feel unwelcomed. Hell I'm the most unwelcomed person here but yet I remain! Just ask anyone! It was more how they were acting. Completely disrespectful. They seem to flaunt it and do it for attention more than anything. Then when people would look they would get all tough and say in a challenging voice, "What the fuck are you looking at!" I didn't understand it. They were going at it making out and feeling on each other more than 2 mormon newly weds on the first day of honeymoon!

Then while standing in line at the theater the same shit but only this time it was a pair of lesbians. They were really loud. One was acting like a man saying how she would knock anyone out that threw them the wrong look. And that manly one was feeling on the other ones tits! Then this dude saw it and shook his head as a sign for them to tone it down. But the manly one said the same damn thing, "What the fuck are you looking at I'll knock your ass out mutha f#$ka!" This dude was a huge brother with about 6 of his huge ass friends too. Crazy shit.

Ok back to lil Petey Spidey, did you laugh while Petey was crying? I swear about 1/2 the theater including myself died laughing every time he cried. And every time he cried some dude kept yelling, "Oh here he goes again!!!!!"

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Fuck you bith

[Big Grin]
Ok now that I know Scooby is gay, this shit is damn funny! DAMN funny!!! LOL!!!!!

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

This forum is pretty good so you aren't going to feel unwelcomed. Hell I'm the most unwelcomed person here but yet I remain! Just ask anyone! It was more how they were acting. Completely disrespectful. They seem to flaunt it and do it for attention more than anything. Then when people would look they would get all tough and say in a challenging voice, "What the fuck are you looking at!" I didn't understand it. They were going at it making out and feeling on each other more than 2 mormon newly weds on the first day of honeymoon!

Then while standing in line at the theater the same shit but only this time it was a pair of lesbians. They were really loud. One was acting like a man saying how she would knock anyone out that threw them the wrong look. And that manly one was feeling on the other ones tits! Then this dude saw it and shook his head as a sign for them to tone it down. But the manly one said the same damn thing, "What the fuck are you looking at I'll knock your ass out mutha f#$ka!" This dude was a huge brother with about 6 of his huge ass friends too. Crazy shit.

Ok back to lil Petey Spidey, did you laugh while Petey was crying? I swear about 1/2 the theater including myself died laughing every time he cried. And every time he cried some dude kept yelling, "Oh here he goes again!!!!!"

That Lesbian would have gotten laid out. I hate ghetto wannabes that think their hard.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
quote:
quote:

That Lesbian would have gotten laid out. I hate ghetto wannabes that think their hard.
Ok dude that was funny
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

The big ass brother was really cool about it. I even heard him saying to his friends that "there's kids around" meaning that people should act respectful around kids. This dude was HUGE too like pro football lineman size. I would have paid lots of $$$ to see that lesbo get KTFO!!!!!

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
The big ass brother was really cool about it. I even heard him saying to his friends that "there's kids around" meaning that people should act respectful around kids. This dude was HUGE too like pro football lineman size. I would have paid lots of $$$ to see that lesbo get KTFO!!!!!

That would have been awesome. That big dude is the man for having that kind of respect for whos around him.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Definitely!! That dude had class!!!

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com