Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Randy Moss is now a Patriot! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Randy Moss is now a Patriot!
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft07/news/story?id=2853116

Well I guess this is good for the raiders since he did'nt want to play for them anymore. [Frown]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CAN YOU BELIEVE HE WAS TRADED FOR A 4TH ROUND PICK [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moss didn't want to play for the Raiders, you don't want that type of influence in the locker room with a young coach and young team.
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:

Well I guess this is good for the raiders since he did'nt want to play for them anymore. [Frown]

fuck the raiders....

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

That just means they wanted him GONE! Usually 4th round picks sit the bench and in some cases dont make the team.
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There ya go. Randy's on a solid team now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
*NorCal

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
quote:

fuck the raiders....
LOL [Big Grin] I think R/M is still capable of doing some damage.

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

That just means they wanted him GONE! Usually 4th round picks sit the bench and in some cases dont make the team.
No shit, BUT, this is a HORRIBLE deal for the Raiders. I guarantee they could have gotten better than a 4th round pick. Moss will be huge with Brady!

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ross wanted NOTHING to do with the raiders,i dont blame him

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

No shit, BUT, this is a HORRIBLE deal for the Raiders. I guarantee they could have gotten better than a 4th round pick. Moss will be huge with Brady!
Moss is washed up and doesnt give a shit about football anymore, all he is going to do is bring controversy to the patriots. Im glad hes out of oakland.
Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Moss is washed up and doesnt give a shit about football anymore, all he is going to do is bring controversy to the patriots. Im glad hes out of oakland.
Watch, he's not washed up at all, just was in a SHITTY organization that didn't care about their players or future!

--------------------

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And he also ran a 4.3 in the 40 yard dash this summer, so i wouldn't bet on him being washed up.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
And he also ran a 4.3 in the 40 yard dash this summer, so i wouldn't bet on him being washed up.

40 yard dash doesnt do much if you dont run your routes right and at full speed, and the fact that he couldnt catch the ball to save his life last season. Who knows maybe he will do better with the patriots and Belacheck (i know i spelt it wrong) will straighten his ass out and get him back on track.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The reason why he went for a 4th rounder is because nobody wants him and the raiders want to send him a msg telling him he is worthless.
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

40 yard dash doesnt do much if you dont run your routes right and at full speed, and the fact that he couldnt catch the ball to save his life last season. Who knows maybe he will do better with the patriots and Belacheck (i know i spelt it wrong) will straighten his ass out and get him back on track.
I am also wondering how he'll do going from a team where he could slack off and not give 100% to a structured/disciplined team like the PATS [Roll Eyes]

Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moss [Eek!]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
quote:

I am also wondering how he'll do going from a team where he could slack off and not give 100% to a structured/disciplined team like the PATS [Roll Eyes]

Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moss [Eek!]

exactly, it will either turn his career around, or it will end his career, im going to say it will end it.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

89SC50
¯
Member # 6248

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89SC50  Ford pictures for 89SC50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They got a 4th rd pick but raiders ALSO got out of the last two years of his contract, however much that was so they can use that money elsewere. I am a Raiders fan but I dont go around saying fuck the niners thats messed up you should support all your local teams.
Posts: 185 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Ross will be just fine.He was just unhappy being with the SHITTIEST organazation of all time.Hes not my favorite player,dont like his tude,but dude can play,and that'll show this year with the pats.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 89SC50:
I am a Raiders fan but I dont go around saying fuck the niners thats messed up you should support all your local teams.

Oh shit in that case

"FUKK THE RAIDERS" [patriot]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
The reason why he went for a 4th rounder is because nobody wants him and the raiders want to send him a msg telling him he is worthless.

yeah im fully convinced that was the reason,some of the shit people come up with [Roll Eyes]
1Fast92FiveOh
¯
Member # 7477

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Fast92FiveOh  Ford pictures for 1Fast92FiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he was worth any money they would have got the cash for him. The Raiders have been trying to trade him for the last 2 weeks. He isn't washed up, but he does let little sh*t affect him.

And as for the comment on the being the "Shitiest Organization" I can think of a lot more teams that earn this title

[ May 01, 2007, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: 1Fast92FiveOh ]

Posts: 48 | From: Pleasanton, Ca | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

yeah im fully convinced that was the reason,some of the shit people come up with [Roll Eyes]
It's common sense. I'm sure the raiders would want something more than a 4th rounder for him but they didn't get anything better which obviously means nobody else wanted him. Moss didn't want to play for the raiders and the raiders didn't want him... so I am not sure how you can say otherwise.
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Fast92FiveOh:
If he was worth any money they would have got the cash for him. The Raiders have been trying to trade him for the last 2 weeks. He isn't washed up, but he does let little sh*t affect him.

And as for the comment on the being the "Shitiest Organization" I can think of a lot more teams that earn this title

name one!!!

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

It's common sense. I'm sure the raiders would want something more than a 4th rounder for him but they didn't get anything better which obviously means nobody else wanted him. Moss didn't want to play for the raiders and the raiders didn't want him... so I am not sure how you can say otherwise.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Someone sees the light [patriot]

Brady to Moss. Touchdown. Look what Brady did last year with those half-assed recievers, just wait till this season [Eek!]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com