Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » So why wait to the end (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: So why wait to the end
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So some guy starts saying that he wants to run my 03 cobra. I'll be honest, im not the best driver ever, so i ask my boy to drive the car. When we all meet up, we agree that the race will be for $300. they start going off about me not driving, i say i suck at driving but im putting up the money on my car, so at the end they said it was koo and lets just do it. I have no idea what the maro has or had, its a member of FAST GM'S (1bd ls1)my cobra has a 2.93 pulley, bassani off road X, bassani catback, JLT intake, untune (tunning is next)both of the cars were on drag radials so at the end My boy takes the maro and the guy driving the maro aswell as some of his boys start crying cuz i wasn't driving. lol [dance]

[ April 13, 2007, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: GM SLAYR ]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why wait for a tune man?? [Eek!]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice kill

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im waiting for 5 pages! im getting the popcorn ready [Whoo Whooooo!] off too streetracing it will go

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well did you get paid?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
well did you get paid?

yeah got the cash,but now they want it back, cuz they want a rematch and for what i heard his gonna be on the bottle and they want me driving. So with those 300 dollars, im going to get gas and go practice, so i can get better at driving my cobra. lol [Big Grin]

[ April 13, 2007, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: GM SLAYR ]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
1bdls1
¯
Member # 5756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bdls1  Ford pictures for 1bdls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GM SLAYR:
So some guy starts saying that he wants to run my 03 cobra. I'll be honest, im not the best driver ever, so i ask my boy to drive the car. When we all meet up, we agree that the race will be for $300. they start going off about me not driving, i say i suck at driving but im putting up the money on my car, so at the end they said it was koo and lets just do it. I have no idea what the maro has or had, its a member of FAST GM'S (1bd ls1)my cobra has a 2.93 pulley, bassani off road X, bassani catback, JLT intake, untune (tunning is next)both of the cars were on drag radials so at the end My boy takes the maro and the guy driving the maro aswell as some of his boys start crying cuz i wasn't driving. lol [dance]

hahahah ohhh hahahah...
1st of all if your going to start talking shit you need to learn how to drive your mommys and daddys car...
2nd of all i wll smoke you all motor KID u know that..because i beat your boys faster cobra the weekend before that and i smoked you from a roll...we all know that i fucked up off the line and i still caught up to you and lost by a car..now the deal was rematch on sat now its been like 3 saturdays since we called u out and you alway tell us da mommy or daddy has the car [Eek!] lol... i know you ant going to give me a rematch its kool kid...have fun spending the money on driving lessons cuz u need them...

--------------------
MEMBER OF FAST GM'S

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1bdls1:
quote:

hahahah ohhh hahahah...
1st of all if your going to start talking shit you need to learn how to drive your mommys and daddys car...
2nd of all i wll smoke you all motor KID u know that..because i beat your boys faster cobra the weekend before that and i smoked you from a roll...we all know that i fucked up off the line and i still caught up to you and lost by a car..now the deal was rematch on sat now its been like 3 saturdays since we called u out and you alway tell us da mommy or daddy has the car [Eek!] lol... i know you ant going to give me a rematch its kool kid...have fun spending the money on driving lessons cuz u need them...

u fucked up off the line, yet he cant drive?

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whomp whomp
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO! But please guys per 9cobra8 lets leave the dramma in street racing. I vote for a thread move. This is just out of control!

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by modular:
LMAO! But please guys per 9cobra8 lets leave the dramma in street racing. I vote for a thread move. This is just out of control!

outta control? ahahhaahah lmao!! the fun has yet to begin buddy.......but ya move to street racing though......

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ls1 dude.... Remember what ricer god Van Disease-al said "winning is winning, if its an inch or by a mile" or whatever the fuck he said.. YOU LOST!!! hahahahaha

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Hey ls1 dude.... Remember what ricer god Van Disease-al said "winning is winning, if its an inch or by a mile" or whatever the fuck he said.. YOU LOST!!! hahahahaha

lmoa! ahahah lol! [Razz]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Ponykill
¯
Member # 4970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponykill  Ford pictures for Ponykill    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
quote:

hahahah ohhh hahahah...

arent you the one who wouldnt race sam from a stop cause you cant launch...and the reason he fucked up is because he was using different tires
that day

Posts: 113 | From: Black & Teal | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Ponykill
¯
Member # 4970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponykill  Ford pictures for Ponykill    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

your point is? when did he say he didnt lose?

[ April 13, 2007, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: ponykill ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ponykill:
quote:

your point is? when did he way he didnt lose?
My point is... Chalk it up and stop whining about a damm rematch.. thats like middle school sh!t.. You lost.. go learn how to race

[ April 13, 2007, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Ponykill
¯
Member # 4970

quote:
quote:
quote:

My point is... Chalk it up and stop whining about a damm rematch.. thats like middle school sh!t.. You lost.. go learn how to race
who the fuck is whining?...if you know what the agreements were you wouldnt be yappin!! you should know the info before you butt in!!...sorry but i wasnt driving son!! and he knows how to drive...
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Im sure he would have,had this post never came about......... [Wink]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

who the fuck is whining?...if you know what the agreements were you wouldnt be yappin!! you should know the info before you butt in!!...sorry but i wasnt driving son!! and he knows how to drive...
I dont have to know what the damm agreements were.. The WHINING is reflecting back to the original poster of this thread. He mentioned kids CRYING after the race. How the losers buddies were crying about how they DIDNT win the race LOL

Oh and about driving...

The dude said we all know that i fucked up off the line

Knows how to drive? Yeah ok.. Theres a reason why the rematch hasn't been done..

Watch next race its gonna be "I mishshifted.. I want another re-match" hahaha

F*K a rematch.. Go learn how to launch right when theres $$ involved

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

who in the flyin fuck are u? esli's lil bitch to be defending him or what the fuck?! [Mad]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
quote:

hahahah ohhh hahahah...

arent you the one who wouldnt race sam from a stop cause you cant launch...and the reason he fucked up is because he was using different tires
that day

what the fuck?! this foo, comin out the cuts AGAIN! n shit......i dont even know who the fuck u are! what the fuck is it to u who, what, when, where, why, and how i raced sam's bitch ass huh?!?!
[Mad]

i could launch, want me to launch on ur ass? [dance]

how the fuck did lil sammy fuck up if he beat me? fuckin idiot!

i didn race him from a dig, cuz how am i gonna out launch a auto with 555r's u fuckin genious?!?!?! [Mad] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
Why wait for a tune man?? [Eek!]

+ 1

Your running a pully with no tune??? Asking for a rebuild? Insane.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com