Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This is bull !!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: This is bull !!!
Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man this is bullshit.... so i go out for a friends B-Day today and i get home to find my car window busted... they tried taking the stereo but they couldnt so they left it there broken... then i called the police and they told me some bull**** about how they cant send no one out to make a report and to check out the car, they said i had to fillout my own report online [Mad] damn thats some bull

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-
*Dont Run Your Mouth If U Cnt Run Your Car*
2000 camaro ss - Cali Stock :D

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not really anything to follow up on vecicle burg's.

Unknown suspect(s) entered V-1's locked vehicle by breaking a window. Once inside suspect(s) removed various items. Nobody seen or heard.

pretty much sums what happened. just turn it in to your insurance. CSI will not respond and no finger prints will be taken.

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry dude but no garage means anyone can fuck with your shit anytime..
Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stuff happens ... owell.. damn that killed my night

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know how you feel. A year ago I went to my daily driver in the morning and found the 1/4 window busted and the car ransacked. They took loose CD's and like your car, tried to steal the CD player but couldn't. Now I borrow an Explorer form work last Friday to get to the Warrior game on time after work and I get home around midnight. When I go out to the truck Saturday morning the 1/4 window is busted and they took 2 CD's in the center glove box, that's it!

I wish they'd have just left a note saying, "Hey, I was going to break your window and steal anything in the center console. Since I didn't, please leave the contents on the curb overnight tonight."

LOL

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ls1camaro00:
man this is bullshit.... so i go out for a friends B-Day today and i get home to find my car window busted... they tried taking the stereo but they couldnt so they left it there broken... then i called the police and they told me some bull**** about how they cant send no one out to make a report and to check out the car, they said i had to fillout my own report online [Mad] damn thats some bull

agree thats bull, cops can't come to your house, when crime is has been done, but when 10-15 loud muscel cars are at your house the cops there in mins and in pairs B.S sorry to hear memo
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn memo, sorry to hear bout that my nig [Frown]

hella sucks! [Mad]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Having one's car broken in is a terrible emotional blow. Not so much because of the lost possessions, but because of the feeling of impotence. I've had former cars broken into for small useless shit.. dumb mofos.

quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
quote:

agree thats bull, cops can't come to your house, when crime is has been done, but when 10-15 loud muscel cars are at your house the cops there in mins and in pairs B.S sorry to hear memo
It depends on what city you live in. In san francisco, forget it, even if you crash they'll have you do a report online if the damages are minor and there are no injuries.
In Foster City, on the other hand, they'll do anything you ask them to regardless of how far fetched it sounds. I remember walking to the police station trying to fill out a report on my cellphone being lost/stolen from my car so i could collect on my insurance and upgrade to a new phone... Dude.. they had me waiting there while the call the Sargent and then Capitan. they fingerprinted both of my doors. my dashboard.. that's when i asked them to stop cause the black powder was making a mess. I left thinking that was it. three hours later, they came by my house and apologized for their lack of care while patrolling the city, went around and asked 4 neighbors to see if they had seen anything out of the ordinary that prior evening.
Couple of days later i got a follow up call from the PO in charge of the investigation to see if i had found it and to comment that their search had been fruitless.... All that for a phone.. cheap phone too [Big Grin]

--------------------
=(

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

i know what the hell lol cops do come quik if thers muscle cars at my house but then they won come if i get my car broken into lol damn that sucks

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Having one's car broken in is a terrible emotional blow. Not so much because of the lost possessions, but because of the feeling of impotence. I've had former cars broken into for small useless shit.. dumb mofos.

quote:
quote:

It depends on what city you live in. In san francisco, forget it, even if you crash they'll have you do a report online if the damages are minor and there are no injuries.
In Foster City, on the other hand, they'll do anything you ask them to regardless of how far fetched it sounds. I remember walking to the police station trying to fill out a report on my cellphone being lost/stolen from my car so i could collect on my insurance and upgrade to a new phone... Dude.. they had me waiting there while the call the Sargent and then Capitan. they fingerprinted both of my doors. my dashboard.. that's when i asked them to stop cause the black powder was making a mess. I left thinking that was it. three hours later, they came by my house and apologized for their lack of care while patrolling the city, went around and asked 4 neighbors to see if they had seen anything out of the ordinary that prior evening.
Couple of days later i got a follow up call from the PO in charge of the investigation to see if i had found it and to comment that their search had been fruitless.... All that for a phone.. cheap phone too [Big Grin]

wow i live in a pretty small city and i know for sure they wont do that here even if theyre life depended on it lol...

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

i know what the hell lol cops do come quik if thers muscle cars at my house but then they won come if i get my car broken into lol damn that sucks
u shoulda just started up ur car and reved the shit out of it....."if u rev it, they will come" lol...

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you would be better off leaving your doors unlocked if you have nothing of real value in the car.thats what i do if the car stays outside.at least they would just look around see nothing to steal and move on instead of you having to go get glass now.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com