Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » don't you hate it when you try to do something nice and... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: don't you hate it when you try to do something nice and...
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so.. i tried doing something nice. we have a lot of sofas at home(3 sets), a lot considering that it's only two of us and we rarely entertain people. so,i had decided to throw one set away, but instead changed my mind and decided to give it away to one of our former employees.
shiat.. worst decision ever. The fuckers came over and broken one of my windows. [Mad] YES.. a BRAND NEW WINDOW> not even 3 days old!
WTF.. how could people be so freaking careless.. i couldn't keep them all in check because there were 6 of them.. and .. i'm just pissed.
this is the last time i try to do something nice.
Next time, i'm just gonna throw whatever i have away... screw trying to be considerate.

they said, they'd pay for it.. NO SHIT. i called the company and they will probably replace it under warranty .... but still.. should i charge them so they learn to be fucking careful while at someone else's house?

How could they learn their lesson if it doesn't cost them anything? (i'm not just talking money here)
what do you guys think?
What pissed me off the most is that one of those little punks, not our former employee, came by and said.. accidents happen.
I wanted to punch the motherfucker in the face- N8 style-.. and tell him.. no bitch. Accidents do happen but specially when incompetent and negligent motherfuckers like you get involve... instead, i remained calm. and politely told them to leave immediately while i spoke one on one with our employee.

[ April 06, 2007, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How did they break a window moving a sofa?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:

Thats what i was thinking....
Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Don't know man.. fucking retarded ass ...i wanna the race card cause i'm mad, but.. just retarded ass people.

How many people do you need to move 2 freaking sofas! .. why bring their fucking children to my house.. i'm a picky motherfucker.. there is usually a no shoe policy at my place... instead i had a bunch of guys with freaking mexican-assed boots.

[Mad]

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by Chris C.:
quote:

Thats what i was thinking....
They took it out the back door of the family room. went through the back of the house( i didn't want them moving the sofas through doors and hallways inside) and somehow managed to hit a window.. how.. i don't know. it was on the side of the house too, with plenty of clearance in either side.

[Mad]

--------------------
=(

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think people are posting EVERY last thing that happens to them these days,comical if you ask me [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
I think people are posting EVERY last thing that happens to them these days,comical if you ask me [Whoo Whooooo!]

and you always manage to reply to my posts.
thank you. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say if it is not going to cost you anything, don't charge them, if you felt you had to help them out with a free sofa, they probably don't have much money, also accidents do happen [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:

and you always manage to reply to my posts.
thank you. [patriot]

really? I have replied to very few of your posts.Ahh dont take it all personal I just think some of the post Ive read lately are hilarious [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dudes in my sig would call the cops...

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
I say if it is not going to cost you anything, don't charge them, if you felt you had to help them out with a free sofa, they probably don't have much money, also accidents do happen [patriot]

A wise man once told me, SHIT HAPPENS!

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude just like the story of someone stealing the headrests out of my car, it's fucked up but funny!

It didn't cost you nothing so don't worry about it.. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dp

[ April 07, 2007, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I apoligize Jmir018 [patriot] this one was a "over react"

[ April 07, 2007, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
quote:

Don't know man.. fucking retarded ass ...i wanna the race card cause i'm mad, but.. just retarded ass people.

How many people do you need to move 2 freaking sofas! .. why bring their fucking children to my house.. i'm a picky motherfucker.. there is usually a no shoe policy at my place... instead i had a bunch of guys with freaking mexican-assed boots.

[Mad]

maybe instead of being "passive" about shit, you could of said ,hey i dont want your children running around or in my house, hey i dont want this many people around my house just 2... but instead being quiet because you were to shy or what ever reason, now you take it all out in the internet to take out your fustration when you could of politly said somthing to them but you was shy,scared,i dont know ,who cares lol keep posting these, there more hilarious than posting your shit for sale on general talk dude [patriot] there jmir018 [patriot]

[ April 07, 2007, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

.... I apoligize for the people that love to post there whole life stories on cafords [patriot] edited for Jmir018.

[ April 07, 2007, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

i would of been upset as well but SHIT happens. And i dont care who they are, there paying me even if my insurance coverd it. Pay me. shit they got free sofas

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

[ April 07, 2007, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Next time take the sofa to them!

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
quote:

[Mad]

maybe instead of being a lil bitch "passive" about shit, you could of said ,hey i dont want your children running around or in my house, hey i dont want this many people around my house just 2... but instead being quiet because you were to shy or what ever reason, now you take it all out in the internet to take out your fustration when you could of politly said somthing to them but you was shy,scared,i dont know ,who cares,lol keep posting these, there more hilarious than posting your shit for salr on general talk dude [patriot]
you seriously need to learn to type. Why do you write so many short posts? haven't you heard of paragraphs?
spell check would not hurt you either.
check your pms. One on one any day bitch.

--------------------
=(

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

damn you got that but hurt about it!! [Eek!] you even pm'd me! YOu want to fight me because what i said,lol . this is the internet,pls stop it kid. And you try to be mature,lol. Im not going to waste my time looking for you but if you got a problem with me im at sams every other weekend. Internet is not serious to me. Posting all pictures of there life, Typing there whole life on a thread, posting naked pics, people trying to kill others over a crank pulley and now jmir018 wanting to fight me because of my opinion! [Eek!] I think you guys need to do somthing, GET SOME(meaning GET LAID!) And no i dont got a problem at all. its just alot of people been posting some crazy ass shit!

[ April 07, 2007, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey guys i over reacted today, did I over react? [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

93cobracoupestang
¯
Member # 5765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobracoupestang  Ford pictures for 93cobracoupestang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
so.. i tried doing something nice. we have a lot of sofas at home(3 sets), a lot considering that it's only two of us and we rarely entertain people. so,i had decided to throw one set away, but instead changed my mind and decided to give it away to one of our former employees.
shiat.. worst decision ever. The fuckers came over and broken one of my windows. [Mad] YES.. a BRAND NEW WINDOW> not even 3 days old!
WTF.. how could people be so freaking careless.. i couldn't keep them all in check because there were 6 of them.. and .. i'm just pissed.
Next time, i'm just gonna throw whatever i have away... screw trying to be considerate.

they said, they'd pay for it.. NO SHIT. i called the company and they will probably replace it under warranty .... but still.. should i charge them so they learn to be fucking careful while at someone else's house?

How could they learn their lesson if it doesn't cost them anything? (i'm not just talking money here)
what do you guys think?
What pissed me off the most is that one of those little punks, not our former employee, came by and said.. accidents happen.
I wanted to punch the motherfucker in the face- N8 style-.. and tell him.. no bitch. Accidents do happen but specially when incompetent and negligent motherfuckers like you get involve... instead, i remained calm. and politely told them to leave immediately while i spoke one on one with our employee.

As soon as this happened, were you telling yourself you were going to document this on CAFORDS? lol. [worship] you are officially a loser. [patriot]

--------------------
1993 Lx Coupe.....a couple bolt ons.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

ouch

--------------------

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93cobracoupestang:
quote:

what do you guys think?

As soon as this happened, were you telling yourself you were going to document this on CAFORDS? lol. [worship] you are officially a loser. [patriot]
\
\\
\\\
\\\\
\\\\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
\\
I dont care who you are thats funny right der.

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com