Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I guess its that season

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I guess its that season
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I go up to walmart on florin and 99 in south sac and I come out after getting what I needed and I go to get in and there's glass everywhere great someone busted my window out , then look at my dash great someone ripped my pioneer touch screen dvd with navi , but what's worse is its my brothers truck that I borrowed and now I gotta buy him a new window and new $2k indash , and all that happend with a good pager alarm and security in the parking lot so jus becareful out there everyone.
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn man sorry to hear that shit its crazy man fools are just getting way to bold

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
call insurance.... if he has it, when my stereo got jacked, all i did was show them the cost and what i paid, and i was paid in full [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Got50Fever
¯
Member # 4187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Got50Fever  Ford pictures for Got50Fever    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someday I'd like to rig a tear-gas grenade inside the dash to the stereo and steering column so if anybody starts ripping stuff out... *poof*

Then you could proceed to beat the ever living piss out of that punk ass and they wouldn't be able to see you [Big Grin]

Posts: 79 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
So I go up to walmart on florin and 99 in south sac

well thats your problem
Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry some loser did that guy. Ive noticed a lot of tweeker low life losers hanging around wal mart in my town so ive gotten to where i can scan an area and if i see something i dont like ill take my business elsewhere. I basically dont like wal mart or its patrons for the most part.. i know that doesnt help much. [BS flag]
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya and it was between 12 and 1pm right in broad daylight , ima set someone up it will probably be tha same person and ya u know tha rest
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Got50Fever:
Someday I'd like to rig a tear-gas grenade inside the dash to the stereo and steering column so if anybody starts ripping stuff out... *poof*

Then you could proceed to beat the ever living piss out of that punk ass and they wouldn't be able to see you [Big Grin]

That would be badass

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

section525
Sponsored by Corona®
Member # 2819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for section525  Ford pictures for section525  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See if WalMart got it on their security cameras. I know our Chico store parking lot is loaded with them. [patriot]

--------------------
1996 5.0L K&N Intake, E-303 Cam, 1.6 Roller Rockers, TM Headers, Magnaflow, on 35s!

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that blows! sorry bout that man [Frown]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn broad daylight that mother fucker must be on something strong.

That shit happened to me in Vallejo in the middle of night.

Did your pager alarm go off? I'm guessing not..

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

I know the alarm went off cuz when I came out and hit tha button it beeped 3 times but it didn't page me maybe I dropped it to many times [Frown]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you roll in beatin out? Everytime I touch down somewhere I turn my music down. It's almost like advertising for thieves. I hate thieves....fuckin bastards make it hard to have anything these days. Sorry to hear about the theft, but yea check with his insurance.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THAT sucks bro,, check with insurance and also with the walmart security cameras on their lot,, it could help catch these mofo's

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com