Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Krazy EmaIL

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Krazy EmaIL
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MARIAM ALFAROUK
ABIDJAN/COTE D IVOIRE.
Tel: 00225 0815 7757

Dearest,
I am happy to write and send this message to you and i hope that you will consider and give it urgent and favourable reply .

My name is mrs mariam Alfarouk,a citizen of Sierria-Leone, and the wife of the late Dr Alfarouk,who before his death was the Manager of the Sierria Leone Gold and Diamond Corporation,(SGDC).I hope you are aware of the war that went on in my country for many years. It was in one of the attacks by the rebels loyal to the rebel leader, Foday SANKOH,that lead to the killing of my dear husband, leaving my son Ab and i, as the only survival because we attended a funeral ceremony. When we heard of the the killing of my husband,we now felt unsafe in the country and we managed to escape into the Abidjan/COTE D'IVOIRE,through the help of a fisherman who operates a fishing trawler along the coastal river between the cote d' voire and sierria leone.

Please with us is the sum of US $ 7.5 million Dollars, contained in one metallic trunk box and presently registered and deposited as family valuables in the vault of a reputable security company here in Abidjan.

My aim of contacting you is to seek your able assistance in reclaiming my box from the security company and transferring the money contained abroad to your designated account in your country as a business developer. You will also help us to wisely invest the money in areas you deem lucrative and finally obtain a residential permit for us to stay comfortable with you there. We can not go back to our country because the rebels are well placed in authority and as cote d'ivoire is now in a serious political turmoil, we therefore wish to travel out of here before the worst happens.

For God's sake be merciful to us and assist us to transfer this money into your account in your country, because here i can not open an account in my name or my son's name.We have agreed to offer to you 20% of the total sum in the box for your assistance.

All documents issued to me by the security company at the time that i deposited the box are now with me and can be sent to you as soon as i favourably hear from you and please i implore you to treat this transaction in all secrecy and confidentiality for security reasons for this is our life. You can contact me for more details as soon as possible through my personal email or you can call me or my son Ab on 00225 0815 7757 as I look forward to hearing from you.

May God Bless You In Abundance,
Thank You,
Mariam ALFAROUK.

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused] id definitly send that to someone let them know that sounds like some shady shit and someone might be stupid enough to fall for it [Confused]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

98_No_Bra
¯
Member # 2351

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 98_No_Bra  Ford pictures for 98_No_Bra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SCAM LETTER!!! No one is gonna give you 20% of 7.5 million.

Foday Sankoh (born October 17, 1937 in Masang Mayoso, Tonkolili District, Sierra Leone - died July 29, 2003 in Freetown, Sierra Leone) was a leader of the Sierra Leone rebel faction Revolutionary United Front (RUF) in the 10-year-long Sierra Leone Civil War, which ended in 2002. He has been called by some the Adolf Hitler of West Africa, given some of the cruel things he and his Revolutionary United Front did to young children.

COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea its a total scam.. i used to get these a lot at my old job.

for more info...

http://www.scamdex.com/419-index.html

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hope you watched dateline NBC.
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HA! HA! YOU SUCKERS! I talked with her and all she needed was $1200 US to get where we could meet! I sent her the money and I will be rollin in the dough SOON!

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by modular:
HA! HA! YOU SUCKERS! I talked with her and all she needed was $1200 US to get where we could meet! I sent her the money and I will be rollin in the dough SOON!

oh yes.... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOOK AT THIS EMAIL I GOT... [Roll Eyes]

THE COCA COLA COMPANY

PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
DEPT:COCA COLA AVENUE
PROMOTE SOUTH AFRICAN 2010 WORLD CUP.

THE COCA COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held to promote South Africa 2010 World Cup, by Coca-Cola in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion.Your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won $2,200,000.00{Two million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars} each in the THE COCA\COLA COMPANY 2007 PROMOTION.

However the results were released today and your Email Address was attached to ticket number (7PWYZ2006) and ballot number BT:12052006/20) The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031,643 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet.

However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) .

This Lottery is approved by the British/US/SA Gaming Board and also licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.
To begin the claim processing of your prize you are to contact the fiduciary agent as stated below: To avoild your mail not being respond to send your reply to claimfilesoffice2007@yahoo.com. you will recieve your feedback immidiately.

NAME: MR PHILIP THAMBO.
(CLAIMS AGENT).

Email: claimfilesoffice2007@yahoo.com

TEL: +27.83-749-4916

Please provide the following details for processing of your claim. And send to your claiming agent. Mr.Philip Thambo. Call him on the phone.

NAME:..................................
ADDRESS:...............................
NATIONALITY:...........................
SEX:...................................
PHONE/MOBILE:..........................
FAX:...................................
EMAIL ADDRESS:...............................
TICKETS/BALLOT:............................................

Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program.

*Staff of Coca-Cola and the British American Tobacco Company are not to partake in this PROMOTION.

Accept our hearty congratulations once again!

Yours Faithfully,
Management.

****NB: Please keep this award strictly from Public Notice until your claim has been processed****

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com