Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » man im pissed

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: man im pissed
Kaindia50
¯
Member # 5174

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for Kaindia50  Ford pictures for Kaindia50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn guys i woke up in the morning to see both the stangs with no taillights and front lights ...damn man im hella heated ..but luckly then didnt brake in and take my tvs and everythin else ..but from today both the drop and hatch are sittin in the garage ..any 1 got sum headlight sets?

[ March 14, 2007, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Kaindia50 ]

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN!!! THAT F*CKIN SUCKS!
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats why my car is always garaged
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Once we find out who took the parts, just hope they invented bullet proof vests for your forhead.

And believe me, not many stangs in that area has those type of headlights(black projectors) so if we see any in that area now, dont think we wont follow and ask where did you get them from, even if you bought them, show proof of purchase muthafucka!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet they have been eyeing you for a while too. I hope they get what they deserve.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Once we find out who took the parts, just hope they invented bullet proof vests for your forhead.

And believe me, not many stangs in that area has those type of headlights(black projectors) so if we see any in that area now, dont think we wont follow and ask where did you get them from, even if you bought them, show proof of purchase muthafucka!

just chalk this one up to a loss. get real bullet proof? no one on this site will shoot some cat over headlights. this quote helps me realize what rap is doing to kids now days.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn they broke in your car poped the hood and removed them? Or they did it from the outside? I didnt know you could do that if so.

Anyway, good luck with the lights. I have a 6 piece set, But I think one of the corners have a burn from where the bulb wasnt seated correctly.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man thats sad to read.

You can't remove the front headlights without the hood being up otherwise you'll fuck up the light housings. Also it takes a good amount of time to remove two of the bolts that are very hard to access even with the angled wrench. Who ever did it either had hella time to do it or are very experiance in rippin this stuff off or both.

ps. I've had black projectors for about 3 years,... before most. I won't be showing anyone my proof of purchase sorry.

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
people will steal anything these days [Roll Eyes]

A buddy of mine had the LX tail lights stolen off his 4 banger TWICE!!

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
quote:

just chalk this one up to a loss. get real bullet proof? no one on this site will shoot some cat over headlights. this quote helps me realize what rap is doing to kids now days.
No its not rap smart one. Its the justice given to thieves when caught. If its a bullet or a baseball bat to the face, justice to thieves. PERIOD

Who cares if its headlights or whole car. Stealing is stealing. Its the same shit as you opening your door with a loaded shotgun and seeing bunch of punks taking shit off your car. What would you do?

And as for how it happened.. I wasnt there when it happened but from what ive heard, 4-5 guys jumped over his backyard and went on a spree taking shit off project stangs. They took projector headlights, regular set of headlights, 5.0 badges, tried to get the bumper off by doing whatever, and tried to push one of the cars out but failed so they got off.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

right [Roll Eyes]
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn man sorry to hear that. Good idea to keep the stangs in the garage nowadays. fukkin vultures out there [Mad]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
different story catching them in the act. what you wrote was finding them. i am not trading jail time for some worthless lowlife. catching them in the act is one thing. stopping people and telling them to prove where they got their lights is another.
Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks, sorry about your loss.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Kaindia50
¯
Member # 5174

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaindia50  Ford pictures for Kaindia50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
quote:

No its not rap smart one. Its the justice given to thieves when caught. If its a bullet or a baseball bat to the face, justice to thieves. PERIOD

Who cares if its headlights or whole car. Stealing is stealing. Its the same shit as you opening your door with a loaded shotgun and seeing bunch of punks taking shit off your car. What would you do?

And as for how it happened.. I wasnt there when it happened but from what ive heard, 4-5 guys jumped over his backyard and went on a spree taking shit off project stangs. They took projector headlights, regular set of headlights, 5.0 badges, tried to get the bumper off by doing whatever, and tried to push one of the cars out but failed so they got off.

ya brobro u know i had to goto court for the shitt we did a week ago and we got locked up...so i was hella tierd and went to sleep ..other wise u know im always up on a drop of a pin feel me ...and when i get that wierd feelin i grab the thang and go check up on the toys...but i guess that night was there lucky nite...but yha guys both cars bumpers are off i we were doin sum body work to the cars and i took it off wit the lights still on em...and pllzz beleave me when i see our shitt on sum1s ride im gettin my shitt back...im just happy i took both cars batts out cuss they did push the drop out about 5ft on so
SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats with mustang headlights, the are ridiculously easy to take out. i was working on my girlfrineds 00 mustang and it took all of 2 seconds.

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustanghp950:
Whats with mustang headlights, the are ridiculously easy to take out. i was working on my girlfrineds 00 mustang and it took all of 2 seconds.

my 89 has like 6 or 8 bolts that need to come out. Two of which are near the radiator support and hard to access.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com