Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ca fords people

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ca fords people
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why cant they stay out of people's post in the ford sale section. when is doesnt have anything to do with their interests. bad mouth this bad mouth that. if u dont intend to purchase than dont post on the post that has something for sale.
Just alittle aggravated .. lol [patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did someone get you john just put that warning in your add they usually dont mess with it then later bro i see roush in my near future

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
John, lots of youngsters here so that is to be expected.

You don't see this kind of stuff on corner-carvers, hardcore50, corral.net, etc

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you are right on that. It looks like some people just go out looking to talk shit.

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are tons of thread crappers everywhere that can't keep their mouth shut. I haven't been to a single forum where it does not happen. Usually mods edit it out and make it a rule in the forums.
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah not me. just tired of looking atr posts. than someone just writes something not related or bashing on the tread

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
you are right on that. It looks like some people just go out looking to talk shit.

i think the people that can't keep there comments to there self are bunch of haters.they alway try to put a price on the stuff that other people are selling. [patriot]

[ March 13, 2007, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are mostly haters who can't afford shit..
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I usually try to throw in something if I know the person is good to deal with or have seen the item myself and its worth it.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
They are mostly haters who can't afford shit..

agreed [patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I usually try to throw in something if I know the person is good to deal with or have seen the item myself and its worth it.

i understand that too [patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:

i think the people that can't keep there comments to there self are bunch of haters.they alway try to put a price on the stuff that other people are selling. [patriot]
[patriot]
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's typically because people don't have the $ OR don't know sh!t about what's being sold. Their brothers-best friends mom saw it cheaper somewhere so they think you should ask the same. Fukk it...ask what you want. It's YOUR stuff!

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
nor*cal93ssp
¯
Member # 3884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nor*cal93ssp  Ford pictures for nor*cal93ssp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!! there is alot of little dumbshit know it alls in this site...not really enthusiasts...thats sad/disappointing..IMO [Wink]

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by nor*cal93ssp:
quote:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!! there is alot of little dumbshit know it alls in this site...not really enthusiasts...thats sad/disappointing..IMO [Wink]

It just takes stricter rules and moderators that have the time and desire to monitor it and aren't afraid to ban a few people here and there. Not every site it going to have that though.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well dammit, I'm only a Mod in Tech...I can't lock down the whole site!! lol

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

lol john. John how much hp can a 94/95 351w block hold?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:

Hmmm, dunno...I'm at 700+ rwhp...doin' just fine. [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

nice [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The key with the 351w blocks is keeping the RPM's down. They have a reputation for coming apart from 6500+ shifts more than 750+ hp. JMO

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:

The key with the 351w blocks is keeping the RPM's down. They have a reputation for coming apart from 6500+ shifts more than 750+ hp. JMO
Or machine work that's worth a shiiiit... been shiftin' mine at 6700 for 2+ years now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So anyone want to post an example of what people are doing in the for sale section?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=046669;p=1 [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com