Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 3M Clear Bra Protection

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 3M Clear Bra Protection
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone know of a good place to have this done? 3M Clear Bra Protection? Has anyone had it done???
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
East bay auto spa
925-757-0120

I think they're in Antioch....It's expensive....

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think they opened up a shop in walnut creek now too.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check out http://www.premiermobilegroup.com./

most guys told me that this is the best place hands down in the Bay Area. i took a C5, C6, and a Trailblazer SS there and we're all very happy with the quality of labor. they might not be the cheapest, but this is a case where the cheapest might turn in to a nightmare. check out their gallery. people bring those exotic cars there for a reason. also if you can bring multiple cars and pay cash, they will offer a discount like they did for me. just ask them.

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A detail shop in Lodi wanted $1100 and some od dollars to do it on my wifes GTO. Her car needed 3 kits to get full coverage. So the woman bitched about the price so i did not have it done and a fffing rock found the front of the car not a month later [Mad] Next time she gets a fffing hyundia. [BS flag]
I Fear No Five O
¯
Member # 5185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for I Fear No Five O  Ford pictures for I Fear No Five O    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BATMOBILE:
Does anyone know of a good place to have this done? 3M Clear Bra Protection? Has anyone had it done???

I work at Total Eclipse in San Rafael, we specialize in 3M Clear Bra protection among many other things. The 3M Clear Bra is hands down the best thing you can do to protect your car's paint, definately worth the money IMO. And all of our 3M clear bra jobs are hand-cut, which means we don't use any kits and it's guaranteed to provide FULL coverage and fit perfectly, even on custom body kits and such. We've been doing this for years and work on A LOT of exotics. All of our jobs also include a waranty against any kind of bubbling, peeling, discoloration, and etc., so your satisfaction is guaranteed. Check out our website at www.totaleclipse.biz and look at the picture gallery to see the types of cars we usually work on. Anyone who's interested just PM and I'll take care of you. Or you can call (415)459-4559 and say Tim referred you.

- Tim

[ March 11, 2007, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: I Fear No Five O ]

--------------------
"Haha, he's joking...It feels SO good when he jokes!" - Vince Vaughn, Wedding Crashers

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com