Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If i see another ..........

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: If i see another ..........
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Taking my daughter to school today when at a stop sign i see this lady smoking. Didn't think much about it til she went by and I see two kids in infant seats in the back seat. You talk about hot man i went off, I went all out of my way to tell this lady off. She said she was sorry and she didnt want me to report her or nothing. Stupid pardon me but bitch, I have no love for stupid mfs killing their kids and ruining their future before it even gets started. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [BS flag]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate that shit dude. They usally have the window up too. All those poisons are easily obsorbed into the childrens blood stream causing all kinds of damage. People want to kill themselves fine, but take care of your f-ing kids
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear you man, that sort of thing really bothers me because those kids don't pick their parents... They have no choice but to inhale that shit

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm just glad you guys feel what i do man i was hoping i wasnt the only one that cares like luke said cant pick your parents

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ima smoker but my kids wouldnt even know it.i only smoke at work or when i go out.very occasionaly i will go for a walk around the block and have a smoke after a big meal.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by 64valves*pbr*:
ima smoker but my kids wouldnt even know it.i only smoke at work or when i go out.very occasionaly i will go for a walk around the block and have a smoke after a big meal.

hey i have nothing against smokers but to have your kids hot box with you thats just plain foul man my wife smokes in beweeen giving birth to my kids but has stopped i have no problem with someone that just smokes but you sound like you are very responsbile with your smoking man i have 8 peole that did that lazer therapy to stop and it has worked for all of them

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya..thas fucked up..i smoke but when around kids i dnt or i try to hide or even put it out...

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the way i look at it is thats my bad habit and i dont need to impose it on other people.i usually dont even smoke around non smokers(99% of the time)just out of respect.i didnt start smoking till i was 23 but before i started smoking i couldnt stand the smell of smoke.its disgusting to people who dont smoke.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its funny because when you quit, it seems like the smell just gets stronger, so you hate being around it that much more. Ya, if you want to smoke, thats fine, just never around kids. They don't even know better most of the time.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
sn8k
¯
Member # 574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn8k  Ford pictures for sn8k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree, it's irresponsible and (if the current trend keeps up) will be felony child endangerment to smoke in a car, a house, or any place where kids are present... but to go off on someone is out of line. You can be nice and get the same meaning across. Personally, I think there are one hell of alot more out there in this world that is making a kids life a lot more dangerous then second hand smoke. From 1992 to 2002, there were 28,500 homicides and 20,390 suicides - all school aged kids. WTF dude... priorities man.

--------------------
Mark K...

| 2003 Cobra | 2001 Cobra | 89GT |

Posts: 180 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I told a lady, that it was trashy to be smoking in front of your kids, at marine world.

So the baby daddy and his friend wanted to kick my ass but, one say no it's too late the kids need to get bed [Roll Eyes]

if your gonna smoke do it to yourself not your kids or others who can't help themselves. and holding the ciggarette above your child's head when you smoke in between drags accomplishes nothing.

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very true. i never smoke around kids or my sister(who i live with and is 12). not only is it bad for them but sets a bad example as well.

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com