Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » **INVITE TO MY PARTIES FOR U FELLAS**

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: **INVITE TO MY PARTIES FOR U FELLAS**
PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeninsulaCOBRA  Ford pictures for PeninsulaCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just cuz i know some of u like I like to get out and have fun other then wrench all night.Im having a bunch of events comming up that will be capacity filling and slammin for sure.So you should check um if you wanna.Have a drank and free entry on me for sure

MARCH 16 @ CUCCINIS! WHISPER II PARTY

MARCH 15 @ ANGELS WITH LV!!!

The all new Showgirls VIP nightclub SF (located on top of the strip club) __march 17

Angels Ultra Lounge SAN JOSE __March 23

AURA Night Club pLEASENTON__ March 31 with celeb Dj

Club PURE in Vegas __April 21

***NOW FOR THE MICKEY SHOWS THAT SELL OUT FAST***

Mickey AVALON in MIAMI @ the Winter Music Conf. __march 22

Mickey AVALON @ Whisky Dicks LAKE TAHOE __march 25

Mickey AVALON show in SAC __March 29

Mickey AVALON show in SF @ Mezzanie __March 30

Also my new company is in the lead event planning spot for Ciara's show at HP pavilion and In charge of Pretty Ricky and Tyrese and Ghostface @ SJ state...Both of these are in MAY...i will hook anyone from here up

Right on and thanks for the time and def. try and make it out sometime...

*Mike
[patriot]

[ March 05, 2007, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: StrokdNblownLX ]

--------------------
"U feel like u run it huh? Now u know how we feel"-Kanye

Posts: 411 | From: Burlingame to San Diego | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like some plans! Good shit!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myke@ViViD  Ford pictures for Myke@ViViD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For sure man.I odnt get paid on like ppl comming so not why im posting in here lol just a thought to get a new crowd,meet new ppl and share the news.Just started my own company and hsits been poppin so thought anyone who parties in here would wanna join the paaaartay haha...so hit meh in my PM with names for any of these parties.UNlimited free entry !

--------------------
MYSPACE.COM/MYKENASTYISBACK

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think thats cool as shit that you would do that. Too bad im not towards the bay or id check it out. [patriot]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats cool that you would hook it up man, I didn't even know Ghostface was coming out this way. Is anyone else from the WU going to be there?
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you still going to be doing this stuff a year from now? I'm not 21 yet [Frown]

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeninsulaCOBRA  Ford pictures for PeninsulaCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NA..kILLA PREIST THO JUST DID A DOPE SHOW IN SANTA CRUZ WITH WU-SYNDICATES.THAT WAS A SHOW TO SEE! BUT WASNT MY GIG DIDNT PROMOTE FOR IT MI BAD HAHA.

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS,CHECK OUT A MICKEY AVALON SHOW.ITS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS/FEMALE CROWDS I HAVE EVER SEEN..AND DEFINETLY CHECK OUT HIS MARCH 30TH SHOW.TRAVIS BARKER AND DJ AM WILL BE THERE.ITS GONNA BE INSAINE.

--------------------

PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Chris C
My messaging isnt working
cant reply to ur message
email me here to talk bout the party shit!
Integra_myke@msn.com
OR EASIER TO GET ME ON MY MYSPACE
the link is my signature
holler at me!
jsut got home from LA
Parties will be going down @ AREA and Spyer room
in early MAY!!!!!!! stay tuned La cats

--------------------

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like fun!
PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

2NIGHT AT CLUB FLUID IN THE CITY I GOT UNLIMITED GUESTLIST TILL MIDNIGHT.SHOOT ANY NAMES IF ANYONE IS IN THE CLUB SCENE 2NIGHT.I GOT U TOO!

PEEECES
mIKE

--------------------

PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

HERE FOR THOSE WHOM EMAILED ME AND SHIIIIIIT

FOR THE GUESTLIST VIP PAGE:

http://www.myspace.com/therealjen2

COPY AND PASTE THAT.
ITS RAN BY ME AND MY 4 GIRLS/HOSTS OF MY PARTIES

ROCKSTAR RENEE
CHELSEA
SHADY SHAWNA
JEN-TASTIC

ALWAYS TAKEN NAMES.TOSSING UP GOOD PARTY FLYERS FOR OUR STUFF..ADD ONLY IF U WANT PARTY INFO AND GLIST

THANKS!
GNIGHT

--------------------

PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

alot of ppl on here been adding me and writing me on the ''space'' right on and thanks/much love!

just added a new Venue for you 80's heads and kareoke drunks!
it filled capacity last time this guy thru it and now im his partner every last sunday!

@ the all new PLAYBAR in SF..80's night march 25th...

and now march 15th im doing ANGELS again in Sj with Loius Vatton

so stay in touch party ppls..pics of this stang i finally got up soon!!

-

[ March 05, 2007, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: StrokdNblownLX ]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com