Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fastest / Cheapest Online Traffic School?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fastest / Cheapest Online Traffic School?
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn CHP in Niles Canyon caught me doin 80 in a 45 on the straight away.. I was actually passing a Semi-...but once I got in front I said what the hell and gunned it...lesson learned. Anyways...He was cool enough to let it be 80 in a 55 and said I could take traffic school online and also said people have been taking it in less than 2 hours. I read somewhere here that people have even skipped to the end-test. What are some online schools and how fast/cheap are they? Thanks.
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://goodbyticket.com/ rocks, i spent an entire 30mins to do the entire process, it's too easy. and right now it's only $15

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow! did you skip to the final exam or is that the time it takes to do everything? whats the deal with the notary option? did you do that?

[ February 12, 2007, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: BUKSING ]

gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck online traffic school you do all there tests then they send you to your county test and non of the questions are the same

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The online traffic school I did was called happy traffic school. I took like all the alloted time 2 do it but its cake and I was lolly gaggin. Best thing is that when u take the end chapter tests even if u get em wrong u can go back and do it. U CANNOT fail unless u try 2.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just finished driversed.com It's a level 2 course because I've already been to traffic school within 18 months. Honestly when you go to take the test in person unless your a complete idiot you'll pass. You just have to finish the online course then they allow you to print out either a test to take in person like at the UPS store and get it notorized there too or they will allow you to print a permission form to take to the usp store and they will give you the test and nororiz it. Mine was $30 and was also the only one the court would let me take. I went to court in person to ask to go to level two school. I think it still shows up on your record when its a level two but it doesn't shoe you as being a negligent driver or something.
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i took some online video traffic school. cost me $25 and i skipped through just about all the videos, guessed on some of their questions (seeing if you watched it all the way through) and passed them all. I was done in 30 minutes, and didn't have to go take the final test someplace. I was sent my completion form in the mail and went and turned it in. This traffic school is listed on the giant list of them on the back of your court papers

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com