Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what kind of charges am i looking at????

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: what kind of charges am i looking at????
TDURAN_90LX
¯
Member # 6373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDURAN_90LX  Ford pictures for TDURAN_90LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got pulled over two months ago for EXHIBITION OF SPEED. I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of charges im looking at? first offense and i have court tomorrow. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks.

p.s. The ticket was for doing a burnout!

--------------------
'90 LX MUSTANG 5.0 (SOLD)

'01 GSX-R SUZUKI 750

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I always go with not guilty. If you go to trial and the cop doesnt show up then they drop the charges. I beat several tickets doing this.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
CMELEVU
¯
Member # 2563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CMELEVU  Ford pictures for CMELEVU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got an exibition of speed a while back. Its a misdemenor. Got a public defender and all. Public defender was able to get it reduced but I said that wasnt good enough. Took it further and was able to get it thrown out on a technicality(sp). The officer was pissed. Have no idea what its gonna do to your driving record.
Posts: 201 | From: Marysville | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am pretty sure it is a 2 point major. So as far as insurance goes they will look at it like a DUI. So if You are making a car payment and have to keep full coverage insurance then You are screwed because the rates will be outrageous! You should get a public defender at the very least.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

TDURAN_90LX
¯
Member # 6373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDURAN_90LX  Ford pictures for TDURAN_90LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ January 30, 2007, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: TDURAN_90LX ]

--------------------

'01 GSX-R SUZUKI 750

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's just say that your LUCKY. It could have been a lot worse.

If you want to fight it. Fight it by MAIL.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TDURAN_90LX:
I forgot to write down that i was kinda drunk. which the cop knew i was. Can he use that against me know even though he didnt give me a ticket for that?

If its not on the ticket, your not getting charged. And good luck man, im sittin on my ass with no cars because of one of those. They told me they would get back to me on when i can get my license back.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you got a pm

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

TDURAN_90LX
¯
Member # 6373

Eddie3?? pm is full. please erase

--------------------

'01 GSX-R SUZUKI 750

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
www.ticketassassin.com
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TDURAN_90LX:
Got pulled over two months ago for EXHIBITION OF SPEED. I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of charges im looking at? first offense and i have court tomorrow. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks.

p.s. The ticket was for doing a burnout!

dumbass! [Roll Eyes] what is your prior record like?

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

TDURAN_90LX
¯
Member # 6373

Prior record: No license or Insurance ticket. I have got no other ticket for racing or anything like that. I just went to court and i sat there for 1 hour then they finally called my name. They said i had to pre-book before they say anything so they made me reschedule. Thats sucks!!!

--------------------

'01 GSX-R SUZUKI 750

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
www.ticketassassin.com

+1 [patriot]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com