Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Buying a 06 RSX type s or 07 Civic Si through credit union

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying a 06 RSX type s or 07 Civic Si through credit union
NO MA'AM
¯
Member # 729

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MA'AM  Ford pictures for NO MA'AM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im still debating on which one to actually purchase. I'm leaning towards the RSX type s but thats only if they can find a silver one for me. I'm going to go through San Mateo Credit Union, where apparantly they do the shopping for you. You tell them what you want and how much you are willing to spend and they do all the leg work. What do you guys think? I know this topic has been brought up before but I'm honestly thinking of buying one in under a month. Any suggestions on either car likes or dislikes will be greatly appreciated, THANKS

--------------------
1995 GT vert
2007 Honda Civic Si

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
06 RSX type.has more style to it. who doesnt own a civic.lol
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea a co worker did the went through the same credit union, it took them like a month find him black on black 02 5spd gt, with in his price range
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's interesting. I have never heard of a credit union that does the car shopping for you.

[ January 12, 2007, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: 92stangLX ]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
NO MA'AM
¯
Member # 729

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MA'AM  Ford pictures for NO MA'AM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
That's interesting. I have never heard of a credit union that does the car shopping for you.

I know, it just seems like a really big hastle to go into a dealership and try to low ball these people. I was thinking about emailing the fleet sales person. Apparently they sell by bulk and therefore their easy to deal with. Im leaning towards the honda, it just has more features and overall value I think its a better buy.

--------------------
1995 GT vert
2007 Honda Civic Si

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com